Dipsticked is Searching for a clan!

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Im just gonna ignore anything you say, cause its just getting pathetic now.

Also, ill join Nerd Status if I dont like the clan im tryin to get into now. Thanks for the offer ;D
Actually, the only thing pathetic is you backing down after making a mistake and acting like hes the asshole. Accusing someone of being a stalker when your information is clearly right there.. :rolleyes: You're such a dick!

illspiritv4

Actually, the only thing pathetic is you backing down after making a mistake and acting like hes the asshole. Accusing someone of being a stalker when your information is clearly right there.. :rolleyes: You're such a dick!

No Moo, he's right, I spent a couple hours tracking him down in game. I needed to know!!!

Dipsticked

Ok, im tired of this going on...

I forgot I had it in my sig, we all forget alot of things. And I backed down because im TIRED of fighting with him, its getting pointless and its going against the rules of the forum. Im done argueing, im just gonna ignore your posts from now on, its just plain pathetic.

And I hope to be in the clan for awhile. Expect me very active this weekend and next week.

Werbung:

illspiritv4

Ok, im tired of this going on...

I forgot I had it in my sig, we all forget alot of things. And I backed down because im TIRED of fighting with him, its getting pointless and its going against the rules of the forum. Im done argueing, im just gonna ignore your posts from now on, its just plain pathetic.

And I hope to be in the clan for awhile. Expect me very active this weekend and next week.

Who's fighting, you're the only one fighting...