Sc2:A Destroyed Building Doodads and Tiles

Werbung:

-=GhosT=-

another starcraft in warcarft, c'mon, do something new ;) i mean, maybe something smillar to star craft but orginal and new?? an yway nice models

Punisher_x

another starcraft in warcarft, c'mon, do something new ;) i mean, maybe something smillar to star craft but orginal and new?? an yway nice models
[/b]
I find that people are more interested in prexisting storylines than ones i can think i my head that you have no idea about. Plus my intentions are not to replicate starcraft like PR but to create an exciting campaign that people can connect to and fuel them to try making projects such like this on there own. I must admit i was moved to make this project by Starcraft Acthla. The idea of a starcraft universe in warcraft was only in reach once i was Acathla. I dougt if Pr will finish or will release any important advances soon.

Thursday

your seriously god xD love the modles and the look, i saw them before once and thought it was like a CSS map xD

but dude, why SC2? many ppl try stuff like that, why not call it like apocalyps or something, use same stroy just not use the name

Punisher_x

Hmm well me and Med the Map Guy are still discussing a storyline and we are both leaning to a brand new theme. No Starcraft and a new name. I haven't got much to show you guys unless you wanna see some unskined models. Here's a Wip Barbwire fence. We still need to make more variations of it that are ruined and destroyed.
fencewip9an.jpg

We started the Marine model for Sc2: A but i fear that we might not be using it. So im thinking that we shouldn't start any unit modeling until we have a storyline and a theme down. Also i am looking for Modelers and Skinners if anyone would like to help. You can always email me at Punisher_Gx2@hotmail.com (also my Msn). Also when we get the project up and running (2 weeks hopefully need more team members) we will be hosted here at the Anvil and i've already talked to Arkidas about it.

ragingspeedhorn

The fence looks good, reminds me of the fences used in c&c Tiberian Sun.

Also your getting hosted here at anvil? Great, we could use some great upcomming projects :D

Werbung: