The Legacy of Kelendras

Tenebrae

Again, I'm sorry for double-posting, but I need some people's opinions on this. For the movement, should it just be set so that the character will go wherever you click, or would you rather have it so that you move him around using the arrow keys, like they have with Azeroth Grand Prix?

Remember that there will be different camera settings used in the game, and that will have an impact on the character's movement. For example, with the cam1 setting, the right and left arrow keys will just rotate the character, while in cam2 and cam3, they will just make him move in that direction.

Werbung:

Tenebrae

I'm going to start posting new info about this game pretty soon (game systems, new models, etc.), so it shouldn't be too inactive for long. And, I'm always open for suggestions on how to improve the game.

Abelhawk is currently working on triggers for the game. We're trying to figure out an attack system similar to Diablo, where you repeatedly click on your enemy to attack them. Movement is also done by keyboards, and we're still in the process of coming up with other ideas for the controls of the game.

Also, sooner or later, I'm gonna make a cinematic that's like a trailer for the game.

I've already got most of the story down, just trying to figure out how to make it into a game.

Tenebrae

Ok, y'know what? I've changed my mind. Go ahead and close this, and Abelhawk and I will just work on the map on our own and post it when we're done.

Tenebrae

Actually, no i'm not, because no one really seems to care about this thread, so what's the point of posting stuff when no one's gonna read it? And besides, all I ever post about is updated stuff about models and triggers about the game? What's the point of doing that when I could just leave it as a surprise for when I actually submit the game?

Plus, I only posted here again because this thread was closed without me knowing about it, but then I thought about it, and decided that I should've just left it closed.

But, if you wanna leave it open, then go ahead, but i'm likely not gonna post in it.

Undead_Lives

We don't close threads just cause people won't post in them.
As for not releasing anything, it actually is a good idea to give an update once in a while, keeps the hype up.

Werbung:

Tenebrae

I am only reviving this thread to answer madman's question.

No, it isn't dead, but I decided to just work on it in "secret", then release it whenever its finished.