===>Madman's Skinning Wrokshop<===

Werbung:

Squishy-1

i thought the model for his wings were solid with pieces of transparency in it and i meant basically mix him with arthas and keep the illidan wings (tft model) and make him have gold armor and look shiney like flad said

Squishy-1

hmm hes not really what i expected but i can see a use for him thx
how about evil arthas with no horse (edit the arthas frostmorne to make him look like his deathknight form)

Squishy-1

im posting here mainly so u dont have to dp but if ur still doing requests after this i saw one for a female version of a woman priest in another sig request

Squishy-1

thats friggen sweet i dunno what he meant by female priest i assume he wanted a archer with a dif wep or something but it was under a skin request, wait for undead to post it meanwhile could u do a blade master with paladin armor? still green skin though

thats friggen sweet i dunno what he meant by female priest i assume he wanted a archer with a dif wep or something but it was under a skin request, wait for undead to post it meanwhile could u do a blade master with paladin armor? still green skin though

abdumac

ok here is the female priest, it looks funny, sorry best i could do on this one.lol

[attachmentid=473]

and im workin on the blademaster right now.

and by the way i have submited all the skins to the download section, but some of em haven't been uploaded yet, so keep on checking.

Squishy-1

nice i dont think i have any use for it but undead might (he was the original poster i believe) and thx for making all the skins im definantly gonna put u on the loading screen if i make a map

abdumac

thx squishy

and here is your blade master, he dosn't really look like the palidan, i just gave him some armor. and i gave him the palidans' armor sign on his stomach. Sorry i could'nt take out the flag.

here it is...

[attachmentid=474]

and another screenshots...

[attachmentid=475]

go check the download section, most of my skins are uploaded, exept this one, this should be uploaded soon though.

need anything else?

Squishy-1

he looks better than i excpected i like it , could u make a troll priest look like a elven knight and change the tips of his staff to seem like blades? i tried b4 and failed misrabley sorry i never post comment on the download part i dont know how (yes i know its sad ive been here for like 8 months and still dont know) but i havent started dling stuff untill recently

Viper

Good job madman i like ur skins of course i know squishy is a skinner and i dont see why he isnt doing it...anyway good work.I would like to comment on the illidan angel to make him look more angelic you could cahnge his robes to white with a gray tint and such in order to make him more like a angel with robes

Werbung:

Squishy-1

im not a skinner but i can skin, very badly btw my best piece of work is archimonde with a light green skin color (sorry for off topic post)