===>Madman's Skinning Wrokshop<===

abdumac

I am willing to skin any warcraft 3 model, and make him/her/it look different. I am not very good at skinning other peoples models, i dont know why. But i am pretty good at skinning warcraft 3 models (models that were originally included in warcraft 3, and warcraft 3 frozen throne.)

Somethings that i could possibly do:
-make a unit from one race look like a unit from another race.
-change units faces
-add armor to unarmored units
-remove armor from armored units
-change the look or trees, doodads, items, etc...
-changing the looks of structures
-I CAN ALSO MAKE CUSTOM TILES.

If you have a request please include the following information.
-the name of the original unit, doodad, destructable, etc... that you wanna change
-what you wanna change about that unit, doodad, destructable, etc...

I will not be doing this for long, so if you need something please post now. (i'll probebly stop taking requests in 4-7 days) the sooner you post the sooner you'll get your skin.

Werbung:

abdumac

Here it is...
[attachmentid=451]

I have submited the file to the download sections unders textures catagory

I have about 8 varations of it, some have little planets, or stars, or small gassy green/red clouds...etc..

Tell me if you want me to change anything about it.

Squishy-1

thx looks good so far if you need more suggestions could u make a wc3 version of the swamp from wc2 (you know the one with mushrooms as trees and like a plagued desert)

abdumac

I don't know what "the swamp" is, i have never played warcraft 2, could you give me a picture?

and also if you need anything else please say so.

Squishy-1

ahhh its not important its completely doable in the map editor, i just realized but can u reskin the illidan to make him look human and change his face to the blood elfs (including hair not including balls) and change his pants to look like arthas's and his chest to arthas's plate, ill do the animations if u upload them as a .blp and .mdl

abdumac

I am sorry i took so long to respon to this but is this what you wanted?

[attachmentid=468]

I submited it to the download section under "textures" catagory, it might take a while for a moderator to accept it, so keep on checking if it's not there.

I know it's not that good but it is kind of hard to put a blood elf's face onto the demon hunter, because of the model differences, anyways if you want me to change anything about it or if you have anything else you need just post here.

Also i think i did a pretty good job with giving him arthras's body plate, and leg plate, dont you think?

Squishy-1

yes that is excellent i might use it sometime soon, if ur so unoccupied u can do something for me, could u make a guy who with a priests staff and the body of a villager, but could you make the villager slightly more slim?

abdumac

thx lol

anyways, this one sucks, i really don't like what i have done. Here is a pic of it, it sucks?

[attachmentid=469]

I wanted to delete the cape and the elven ears, but it just didn't work, because of team color, so the cape has to stay...Right now i think it looks more like a priest dressed as a villager lol, anyways if its not usefull to you it might be usefull to someone else, thx for the requests squishy, if you need anything else just keep on posting.

And i have submited it to the download section under the "textures" catagory, i don't know when a moderator will accept it.

Squishy-1

it actually looks pretty good excepting the box around the top of the staff and im really suprised no one else has made a request yet so...
can u make a blade master with green illidan wings instead of banner i have a feeling this would look very awesome, and add some more stuff if u think it will make it look cooler

Werbung:

abdumac

I can change his FACE to look like angel, but not his whole body, changing his face is skinning, but changing his whole body to look like angel would require modeling, something im not so good at. im sorry.

but if you want me just to change his face to an angel, i'll do that.