NX weapons not noob nor are they worth it

spuznick242

Have you ever used her?

That can be ment in two differnt ways, but I'm going with the PG version of what you mean. I have used her, I had her for a month and it was really worth it. I think they give her that skin tight suit so its kinda like a opertive that would sneak into the enemy's castle and jump and slide past all of the security like in some spy movie such as Mission Impossible or Get Smart. But yes I agree the suit can be thought of in a non-PG way, but I try not to do that and see it as a super special spy suit. lol

Werbung:

spuznick242

ok offtopic much. but nx wepons arent worth spending real money on, not really even for the spec's wepons such as the M32, even though it does give you a bit of an advantage, but I would suggest buying NX here and there even if it is just $10 because you are getting something and nexon is also getting more money to add to their budget. I personally think nexon should put advertisments on the loading pages, because think about how many times you see that page a day. Every game you see it at least once and how many games are started every day. Just in one server is a few hundrened if not thousand over the course of the day. They could make alot of money from doing advertisments, but they dont and I dont see why.

garygofast

they do advertise there own stuff when you open the game and on top between games .
I do guy $10 cards maybe once in a while to buy exp bonus points but thats about all.
I think I now what you mean about adds you mean like cars and things like.OK

spuznick242

they do advertise there own stuff when you open the game and on top between games .
I do guy $10 cards maybe once in a while to buy exp bonus points but thats about all.
I think I now what you mean about adds you mean like cars and things like.OK

No I mean stuff that could just be a picture but on every loading page. Stuff that kids or early adults (there is late adults too in here but most fall between kid and early adult) are in to. It would just be a picture, and everyone has to see the loading page, so they could get advertisment and have a new ad come up every other time the game loads. They could make money from marketing because of how many times we've all seen the loading page and it could bring in quite a bit of money that could really improve the game. But not have a video about a car, just have like a "bill board" that you see on the high ways where its just one picture and it says everything that needs to be said.

Werbung:

BossMaroni

I personally think nexon should put advertisments on the loading pages, because think about how many times you see that page a day. Every game you see it at least once and how many games are started every day. Just in one server is a few hundrened if not thousand over the course of the day. They could make alot of money from doing advertisments, but they dont and I dont see why.

I wouldn't have a problem with this. Or even with in-game advertising - visible billboards and stuff like. That stuff is barely visible anyway and does bring in the bucks.