SpIkE_JoNzE's M16A3 illustrated ownage guide.

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

hey guys, guess whats an instant Fireteam headshot giver? A scoped M16 of course! Seriously, I use either the M16 or M4 scoped and I get lots of headshots and that means more exp and gp! It saves ammo too.

E

Elite SEAL

and how the hell did u die lol

idk, I think it was because I had sniped the guys on the balcony from inside the room, then I ran out into the hallway and like 30 guys spawned and shot and naded me

spuznick242

Good guide. Thats some serious aiming skills right there, but with this guide and some (more than some) serious practice, I think anyone could do it. But even with this guide and all the help in the world I couldnt do that because I can get headshots like that with the M24, but there is no way I could do it with the accuracy of the M16 and tapping out the shots, when I could just use single shot on the K2. But thats some serious skills right there.

SpIkE_JoNzE

Good guide. Thats some serious aiming skills right there, but with this guide and some (more than some) serious practice, I think anyone could do it. But even with this guide and all the help in the world I couldnt do that because I can get headshots like that with the M24, but there is no way I could do it with the accuracy of the M16 and tapping out the shots, when I could just use single shot on the K2. But thats some serious skills right there.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MAN :). for me the M16 sniping is easier that using Sniper Rifles, i really s*ck with snipers...

E

Elite SEAL

im kinda bad with a sniper, I used to use it all the time -since the beginning, and I could do pretty good at waverider and two towers, but now I basically suck against other snipers.

I'm a good fireteam sniper though, although I hate how a number of the shots don't register at all. :cursing:

spuznick242

I'm good all around at fireteam, but I'm really good at two towers when it comes to sniping with an AR or an SR. Fireteam is easy practice for headshots and I have over 150 clears (i dont remember but in that area) and I use to use the M24 and go in fireteam for practice for headshots but now I prefure to use the PSG-1 if I use a sniper at all.

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

im kinda bad with a sniper, I used to use it all the time -since the beginning, and I could do pretty good at waverider and two towers, but now I basically suck against other snipers.

I'm a good fireteam sniper though, although I hate how a number of the shots don't register at all. :cursing:

I hardly can do a double kill lol