SpIkE_JoNzE's M16A3 illustrated ownage guide.

SpIkE_JoNzE

345il34.jpg

As every one here since Open Beta, M16 has been the default gear for all of us,
now this weapon has become 'One of the Family' for all players, but as the default weapon it is, almost noone sees the powerful potential of this gun, so here are some tips you can use for proper using of this gun. Lets start:

~~GUN POWER~~

This gun is perhaps the weakest gun among all game battlegear, its a 6-7 shot kill
so it takes a lot of skills to kill people in less that 5 shots, and with this gun the 'Run & Gun' tactic is worthless, so many of you could say it is better to handle a sniper, but once you handle the M16, all other gun will look weaker.

As default, its recoil is easily controlled, the firing modes can help too, but depending on which FM you choose, the kill difficulty will increase.

~~FULL AUTO-FIRE~~

Recommended if you like to spray ppl, basic firing mode of this gun, basically a 7 shot kill at any distance you shoot your target, the best modding is in this case the Extended Mag II, this mod gives you 45 bullets per clip, so thats enough to take some grunts down.

In case of CQB the best choise is to spray your opponent to death, but tactical shooting can be used at medium range, you can serve yourself from the 'Bunny Hopping' (which i dont do), but is pretty useful, and it can give you easy Headshots, like the combo below:

24zaft2.jpg

Switching Wepons is the best choice, and aiming for your enemy's head may be difficult but it is possible.

~~BURST FIRING MODE~~

The best choice for semi-tactical marksmen, if you aim for the chest, the gun's recoil will lead the gun's cannon to the enemy's head, not many people uses it buecause for them is an 'Spray & Pray' weapon.

It's not so difficult to handle the M16 in BFM, but it is by far the worst firing mode in CQB, three shots at a time, useless, i have no pics of this because it is just worthless.

~~SINGLE SHOTING MODE~~

The true M16 PRO's Firing Tactic, it can be done by clock-time like:

1 shot/sec. = Useful in Long Range.
2 shots/sec. = Medium Range.
4 shots/sec. = Close Range. ATTENTION: don't confuse this with CQB, its very different..

The gun-mods i reccomend for this are:

-EXTENDED MAG II
-ACOT TA3 scope: people may not notice, but the TA3 have more accuracy display, overall in long distances. below you have some examples:

aelcp5.jpg

In this picture you can notice i have the previous Mentioned Mods, and I only used 5 Rounds to take this four guys down.

15xnw5x.jpg

This one is the maximun Sooting Range of this gun, if you aim well, u can use just one round to get a Headshot.​

~~HACKUSATIONS~~

This will happen to anyone who dares mke an extreme ownge with this gun.

Example Below please:

3500781.jpg

Need I say More?​

Thank you all mates for supporting this guide, hope it helps to new players an those who are pro as well... enjoy.

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

~~TIPS & TRICKS~~
~~IN MAPS~~

~~SNOW VALLEY~~

The perfect map for M16 sniping, you can get perfec shooting ngles from the top of the tower in Bravo's respawns, the M16 shot-Rages is enough to get the hill opposite the tower, the three infront of Alpha's respawn ,and the house upper the underground entrance; also another 'all map acces point' is the Missile's Silo plataform over Alpha's front respawn.

All the previous sniping points in Alpha are perfect to get the little hills around bravo, for this sniping technique I strongly recommend the Acog Scope, if you have an Itech, it wont work for sniping, the Acog scopes' magnification may not be high but its enough to ensure 1-Kill shots.

Tip to Newbies & Pro's No. 1: In case of long range sniping, you have only one chance to hit your target, if you have not been discovered yet, trust your eyes.

Tip To Newbies and Pro's No.2: If you are not able to handle this gun properly, Long Range NutShots are not recommended, example below:

mkhxmg.jpg

NICE NUTZZ LOL​

~~JUNK FLEA~~

The First CA CQB map, So; many people may say only powerful guns like G36 are useful, ~LIE~ M16 can de marvels in CQB fighs, but you can't only trust the M16, you have to practices Gun-Switching, once you do it properly, you can get one of these, example below:

2cnh62t.jpg

Gun switching can save your life and make cool combos.​

"Aim to a Small Point and shoot" this is very hard to make during CQB but if you can do Quick-Scope with Sniper Rifles, this will be easy, QS with M16 + Increase you Mouse Sensitivity.

Tip to Newbies & Pro's No.3: Always aim for the head, not the chest, legs, or other part of the body, just the head.

Tip to Newbies & Pro's No.4: Dont use a backpack, NEVER USE IT WHEN YOU HAVE THE M16 EQUIPPED.

Trick to Newbies No.1: You can run and gun but not like a crazy dude, instead of this you can run while doing selective shots.

Trick to Pro's No.1: For all of you that can afford an Itech, Try to do Long Range sniping with that sight, if you do it well, the ACOG scoping will be easier.

Comming Soon more maps tips Thank You...

yocool

nice guide spike. ive tried it but its not my type of play. more of a run and gun umpownage guy. i agree wit your itech though. even with a smg like the ump i can get 1 shot headshots or nutshots wit itech. btw i use s3 surpressor on the ump and itech. don't use mag+ though. even so ive gotten a ton of unb+++ wit default pistol and ump =)

BobPwnsNoobs

Perfect Guide!

This guide , without a doubt , proves to players that the default gun isn't the worst.

Though , the thing I hate most about the gun , is that it has alot of an 'everywhere' recoil , rather than a side to side, or up and down.

SpIkE_JoNzE

~~TACTICAL M16 ~~

As i promised ya mates, I finally bring what some of ya wanted to see, this is my next update enjoy.

FIRST KILL TACTICS

The most common question: Ho do I get the First Kill, easy, just hean up to one of the all access sight point of the map and wait for your nemy to appear.

As this is the M16 Guide, you have to consider what weapons could your enemy have, so this wy you can act fast and in an accurate way, Examples Below please:

162017p.jpg

JUST AIM FOR THE HEAD AND YOU'LL HAVE A QUICK KILL​

Tip to Newbies & Pro's No.5: Depending on your mouse, you can switch down the sensitivity, ( in my case I switch it to 7), it helps to fix my ACOG in the enemy's head very fast and presicely.

REJECTION TACTICS #1

The Rejection Tactics re what we call to own the same guy too many times in a row without dying, as many of you perhaps know. this can be done with any gun, but ya'll say "M16 is too weak for that" all this is matter of how accurate you are, please see examples Below:

21lv51k.jpg

REJECTION IS HARD BUT NOT IMPOSSIBLE​

In the Next Picture, you are able to see the range-shooting reference:

2zzsrd3.jpg

ONLY STANDING MULTIKILL​

Tip to Newbies & Pro's No.6: Standing up combos are hard, becuse whil you're not moving, you are easy target...

That's all for now Folks, thank you...

Dominoes

You make this gun look good. Im a single shot K2 user, I might start using this one single every now and then to save moolah. Nice stuff here!

Are you saying in this that the 3rd scope give better accuracy?

E

Elite SEAL

You make this gun look good. Im a single shot K2 user, I might start using this one single every now and then to save moolah. Nice stuff here!

third scope? You mean the reflex sight? or the ATOG scopes, or whatever.

SpIkE_JoNzE

yeah, the ACOG TA3 gives less range recoil when you scope with it, and the bullet goes all the way in th red dot in the scope, even in long distances...

Werbung: