Favorite SMG

UnholyReaper

What's your favorite SMG? This is also a guide! Just the ones off the top of my head.

1. Mac-10

ROF 4/5
Power 3/5
Recoil 2.75/5
Killer in CQC but has annoying recoil. Only good in small places. NOT that versatile.
I DON'T suggest this weapon.
K7

ROF 5/5
Power 3.5/5
Recoil 5.5

This is personally my FAVORITE SMG. It has wonderful power considering its ROF. The recoil is amazing per bullet and is good enough so that if you're shooting in the upper torso or chest it will lead to a head shot. I DON'T suggest this for STARTERS in the SMG category.

P90

ROF 4.5/5
Power 3.5/5
Recoil 4.5/5

This is a VERY noob weapon. Some random hobo can pick it up and start owning. It has a built in scope which comes in handy. Also what really sets this apart from other weapons is its clip size. It's large enough that you can SPAM EVERYWHERE. Doesn't take much skill to adjust to and use and is a beast if used properly. The recoil per shot isn't the best IMO. Its power is pretty good but you'll end up using 15-10 bullets per enemy, which really balances out the clip size. An extended clip is OBVIOUSLY useless, seeing that you have enough shots to SPAM.

K1A

ROF 3.5/5
Power 5/5
Recoil 3/5

I really was surprised by the power it packed. I guess it really is a mini k2 >8D. It has an O.K ROF considering the power it packs. The recoil is decent for a SMG.

UMP

ROF 4/5
Power 3.5/5
Recoil 4/5

This one really surprised me when it was released. The UMP has DEADLY portability, you'll often see pros running around like crazy ninjas on crack and blasting you into gibs! *GASP!* It has pretty good recoil for an SMG and in a medium to long range battle it really is reliable. (in bursts of course) The power is pretty good. It plays A LOT like an assault rifle. It has a very assault rifle like feel to it in terms of ROF and power. It you think you'd like to use an SMG this is the perfect gun to make the switch.

Anyway hope you guys enjoyed yet another guide. Rep me up if this helped in anyway or if you think it was written well.

Note*

DON'T comment on how I left out some stuff because obviously I meant to. And don't say "why didn't you add more stats?" because really that grinds my gears. T_T

Werbung:

Seastalker

Actually, both the K7 and Mac10 have better portability than the UMP. The ingame stats display isn't very accurate btw.
That being said, my favourite weapon is the K7 too. :)

Werbung:

Panda

I enjoy using the UMP right now...Still trying to make the transition from assault rifles to sub machine guns though.