NX weapons not noob nor are they worth it

Metal747

I think Nx weapons are useless due to the fact that everything on there is basically worthless compared to the ...............G36

this weapon is a weapon has the power the accuracy and the range making it i would say the best gun in the game followed by the m4 series.

why waist real money when the best weapon in the game is right there for free

personally i dont use the g36 i think its rathere noobish and pros that use it obviously well thats how they become pros lol

give me youre opinion on this topic :thumbup1:

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

I think Nx weapons are useless due to the fact that everything on there is basically worthless compared to the ...............G36

this weapon is a weapon has the power the accuracy and the range making it i would say the best gun in the game followed by the m4 series.

why waist real money when the best weapon in the game is right there for free

personally i dont use the g36 i think its rathere noobish and pros that use it obviously well thats how they become pros lol

give me youre opinion on this topic :thumbup1:

Well, I used to think that NX stuff was for noobs, but...then I realized that anyone is physically able to get NX, and it's just a way Nexon makes money -Personally -I have never used NX for anything -but I got like $250 USD total from graduation!:thumbup:, so I was going to get just enough for the primary weapon change, and...maybe something cheap for a length of time if I end up with extra. (Primary weapon changes cost 24,900 NX, so therefore at least $25 USD.)

As far as the G36 -there are a few threads that are badgering the gun for its accuracy, range, etc. (and with good reason), so imo you should be saying it on there.

MooCowMan

You don't really pay attention to NX weapons do you? If you did, you would realize that a lot of NX weapons are better than the G36e.

M4A1 SOPMOD
M416-CQB
G36c
SG556
L9 (Black) Super Mag
G36KE (GP case)
M4A1-CQBR (GP case)
ect.

All of the guns I named are easily obtainable through NX supply cases and are all better than the G36e. Nexon weapons aren't worthless, nor are the noobish.

NoMercy

NX is lame... now if it was just for character customization, then fine. But when there's weapons you can buy with it that are superior to gp, screw it. When they started putting these NX weapons and stuff in that are far superior to any gp weapon, I moved on. Haven't played this game in months now.

E

Elite SEAL

NX is lame... now if it was just for character customization, then fine. But when there's weapons you can buy with it that are superior to gp, screw it. When they started putting these NX weapons and stuff in that are far superior to any gp weapon, I moved on. Haven't played this game in months now.

I have to agree that NX weapons make all the others look sucky.

spuznick242

I only see getting NX is worth it to get a bonus gp/xp increase, or getting a gun for a longer period of time that you cant get with gp. I dont think anyone is a noob because they have nx, acctually I like it when people spend money on nx because it helps nexon. I just got 10k NX just to donate $10 to nexon.

NoMercy

I agree COMPLETELY with nx' existence, it goes to support nexon blah blah. But when your paid items are far superior to the gp weapons, I see that as an unfair advantage.

E

Elite SEAL

I only see getting NX is worth it to get a bonus gp/xp increase, or getting a gun for a longer period of time that you cant get with gp. I dont think anyone is a noob because they have nx, acctually I like it when people spend money on nx because it helps nexon. I just got 10k NX just to donate $10 to nexon.

yeah, things like the gp hazard case and stuff aren't noob

Kishlansky

you guys are missing the point. some people actually want to support the developers of the game and improve the gaming experience in the future. Basically by buying NX, you're purchasing an actual game. And they have to make them tricked out otherwise people might not bother with them

MooCowMan

you guys are missing the point. some people actually want to support the developers of the game and improve the gaming experience in the future. Basically by buying NX, you're purchasing an actual game. And they have to make them tricked out otherwise people might not bother with them

Nice theory.. but no. By buying NX, yes you are supporting Nexon, but you're not basically buying an actual game. You're renting pixels to use for a certain ammount of time. I can see why people think it's pointless to buy NX and I can see why people hate the upgraded guns you can get for NX.. but it really doesn't phase me one bit. It's a fun game.. and I can still pwn any average player wielding super NX weapons.

SpIkE_JoNzE

they are not noobish, but what make all getting nuts is that NX dudes have better gear than we the GP dudes, nexon should balance this problem by adding super cool GP things...

Master_7

I like to use NX items. I like my Skull Looking face mask (3% protection), same as the GP face mask you can get, it just looks cooler. I also like my L96 Artic Wolf, which is the same one shot kill as the regular GP silenced L96, but it looks cooler... I also use the SOPMOD because I was a M4 freak before, as I always got the GP M4A1, equipped a GP scope and GP silencer.... so pretty much the same, but the sopmod just looks cooler.... for the main part though, I usually buy a plane jane gp PP-19 and end up having more kills with it. I like playing the game in my spare time, so I buy a few things here and there. I probably spend the same amount a month, that people pay subscriptions for WOW, and other games like it. Thats chump change, considering some people like to play Golf and drop 1000s a year....

spuznick242

they are not noobish, but what make all getting nuts is that NX dudes have better gear than we the GP dudes, nexon should balance this problem by adding super cool GP things...

I think they should add gp things, but when I had Viper, which I didnt even buy people only called me a NX noob and what not when I killed them. I only ever buy like $10 of NX to support nexon, but I think most people call other people who have nx noobs to make themselves feel better. Think about it. You never see a good experienced player who is doing very good in the game with out nx get killed by some one who is and just go off the deep end about how he has an advantage because of nx. I think most people call other people "noobs" as an insult to make them selves feel better.

Werbung:

spuznick242

yea, thats the point. Everytime some one calls me a noob is when they are doing bad and get frustrated and have nothing better to say.