==>Madman's Skinning Workshop II<==

refl3ction

also, could make like a sunken ruins version of the lich... with like seaweed dangling from his bones and like make him look like hes from the ruins
[/b]

i like the ice naga but theres still some green on it, but ill make do :)

but if you can do the ruins lich it would be perfect

Werbung:

abdumac

ok, i am currently working on the lich, and sarumon....

but here are 2 skins i made a few months ago but forgot to submint them...one is demon magnataur and the other is demon murloc...just wanted to show them off, lol, i'll go back to workin on the lich and sarumon now...

[attachmentid=832][attachmentid=833]

TerranUp16

Your tiles suggest that you're good at making textures. Not full skins, but textures that structure modelers can implement on their models to create the skins from. So, like, for example, a stone texture, a wood texture, etc... no?

abdumac

ya , i am pretty good at makin textures such as blood, hair, wood, stone, and much more. but for some reason, i cant seem to be able to skin custom models very well, i can re skin warcraft models pretty well, but i cant skin the models taht i make lol...

EDIT: here are some quick textures i made from SCRATCH, they each took no more then 5 minuetes...

CLICK ON THE PICTURES, THERE QUALITY BECOMES MUCH GREATER...

[attachmentid=841][attachmentid=842][attachmentid=843]
[attachmentid=844][attachmentid=845][attachmentid=853]

From left to right: camoflauge, water, snow, lava, dirt, and wood.

plz comment on them....and more requests plz...

abdumac

undead look above ur post, i added several new ones, none of them took longer then 5 minuetes...and all are made from scratch...

abdumac

thanks its just that iv used photoshop for such a long time, and i allways like to play around with the filters, and i pretty much know what every single filter does, by heart, lol..

abdumac

im sorry guys, i will no longer take skin request, i will now consentrate on GTW mod, as terranup said, i am part ot the team now...

anyways thank you all for your requests...and maybe when i get more free time, i'll take requests again...but i'll be busy with GTW texturing for a while...thx again for your requests.

abdumac

no, im sorry, i finished him, but he looks horrible, his cape is made of grass, and he had camoflauge face, its pretty bad...and besides the path for lich dosn't work, so u cant change his skin. sorry again...and im not gonna work on it anymore, i wanna focus on GTW mod...

Werbung: