==>Madman's Skinning Workshop II<==

abdumac

Hi, i have decided to skin anything for anyone, once again.

Here is what i am good at
-making custom tiles
-loading screens
-making a unit from one race look like a unit from another race...for example i could make a nightelf archer look like she is orc...or undead...or whatever you want...
-giving/removing armor from units
-changing the portrait of a unit, using skins

If you have ANY sort of skin requests please post here, i am a pretty fast skinner, so you wont' have to wait for very long....Here are some samples of my work...

[attachmentid=795][attachmentid=796]
[attachmentid=797][attachmentid=798]
[attachmentid=799][attachmentid=800]
[attachmentid=801][attachmentid=802]
[attachmentid=803][attachmentid=804]
[attachmentid=805][attachmentid=806]
[attachmentid=807][attachmentid=808]
[attachmentid=809][attachmentid=810]
[attachmentid=811][attachmentid=812]
[attachmentid=813]

If you have ANY sort of skin requests please post here, i am a pretty fast skinner, so you wont' have to wait for very long....

Werbung:

abdumac

ya i think i can make a gandolf out of the archmage...and i think i can make gimily out of the mountain king...i'll try

and for the uruk-hai pikeman, i cant do taht im sorry, but wc3 has no units that have pikes...

currently im working on
-gandolf
-gimily

i will be done soon, if anyone else has any requests plz post.

hey gold 4 the uruk-hai pikeman u should jus get a uruk-hai model then jus add a pike ..but i dont no how 2 add weapons n stuff...hey madman9800 can u make a ent moot.... i dont no if ur ne good at making those type of things but if u dont no wut it loooks like here is a picture [attachmentid=817] this is the best pic i got but i dont no if it is possible but if it is then that will b hella tight

Gold_sword

theres another one i gave in mind though

turn a footmen into a gondor soldier or atleast the sheild n such :)

o and u should know now that im kinda a newbie at this stuff so... yah :infernal:

abdumac

ok i have submited the gandolf and gimili to the download section...but i have to warn you, the gandolf skin sucs asss...but gimili is pretty good.

and also refl3ction....i have completed your request, and i enjoyed doing this skin a lot, thx for you requests, keep them coming

here is a pic of the naga, i have submited him to the download section under skins and textures..

[attachmentid=819][attachmentid=820]
[attachmentid=821]

all i really did was give him furry skin, and an icy weopon, but i really enjoyed skinning this...plz keep the requests coming.

EDIT:
I had a lot of fun skinning the royal guard, so i decided to skin a new one, and make him armored...here are pics....i have submited it to the download section, under skins and textures....plz keep the requests coming asap...

[attachmentid=822][attachmentid=823]

please, if you need ANY sort of skin, tile, or loading screen, post them here...

Werbung:

refl3ction

hmm looks nice, but could you make the under part the things on his head more bluish, so it doesnt have the green and orange

somewhat like this:
switch orange to light blue
switch green to white

EDIT:
also, could make like a sunken ruins version of the lich... with like seaweed dangling from his bones and like make him look like hes from the ruins