level up by cheating without hacking

Werbung:

DeagleKid

i found this funny because i was a MSG3 and i had little less kills than i should (200)have but i have not "power leveled", i have seen other people do it but i have not done it myself and my rank was reset >< i am really pissed at nexon they are bitches ><. now i have made a new account and i hope all is well. is there wnyway to retrive the ranks. i have withdrawled my account so i am guessing no.

spuznick242

it wont work...you wont get any points for it because a while ago i set up a game against one of my friends who never played before and he got no kills against me and i got 7 flag captures and 0 deaths and at the end we didnt get any points because it was "irregular game play" or something to that effect...and plus who cares about rank playing a normal battle gets you experiece which you wont get if its just two of you in a room taking turns killing each other...your tatics wont get any better so its pointless in my mind

Salalamer

Power Leveling? Invite a friend to a ctf match. 1vs1, 7 points, death room. One of you needs to be killed. The rest is simple. Score 7:6, repeat, repeat, repeat.

SpIkE_JoNzE

i made a torunament in CA here in my Cyber lol...i have risen some kills, i ULTRA-PWNED all of 'em,cuz you know, here ppl say that just cuz they play halo, they can actually play any FPS and own, what a stoopid is that...ROTFFLOMFAO

Werbung: