level up by cheating without hacking

Werbung:

shawnaw2

i do not do this but i think the abnormal gameplay thing is coz u killed 140 w/o dying and the other gets killed 140 times w/o killing
so the system may think ur heath hacking...
thats wat i think is the prob

Tobi31

i do not do this but i think the abnormal gameplay thing is coz u killed 140 w/o dying and the other gets killed 140 times w/o killing
so the system may think ur heath hacking...
thats wat i think is the prob
Then just kill urself about 30 times and call it good XD

couchminer

I dont think this would work. I have, in a way done this b4 bcus i was trying out glitches with my frend and he went afk so i kept killing him. It took me like 20 mins to kill him 80 times so it would be faster to go in a real game.

But on the other hand it would be a very good way at bringing your k/d ratio up. With all the hackers in combat arms you need a way to recover from all the cheap deaths.

Layzie

This seems to be a huge waste of time. Yes your KDR would go up, but eventually you'll have to start playing with real people and guess what, your KDR will go right back down.

Love

This seems to be a huge waste of time. Yes your KDR would go up, but eventually you'll have to start playing with real people and guess what, your KDR will go right back down.

Unless you're experienced, or playing on another character. :p
Though this does result in your skills to seem "lacking."
But in reality, and actuality, you're just losing your "touch."

SpIkE_JoNzE

i would just do it for some easy GP i am really short of Gp, cuz i made it to buy an M24 per 90 days and no im 0GP lol and about dah k/d ratio....

i dont know maybe 50% kills 50% deaths....so u do not need fully 140 kills....

thank u C.A.F.C

SpIkE_JoNzE
SSG 3

Roger117

Here is a good strategy to bypass the "abnormal gameplay detected" message.

Grab a friend and play a 1v1 Junk Flea CTF or whatever other map you prefer. Now, get yourself 7 flags and however many recovers you want. Also let your friend get at least 2 flags and a few recovers, that way you get rid of the message. Now to thank your dear friend of helping you, you should consider letting him get 6 flags, so he gets exp and so do you. You get around 150xp-200xp each game.

Love

Here is a good strategy to bypass the "abnormal gameplay detected" message.

Grab a friend and play a 1v1 Junk Flea CTF or whatever other map you prefer. Now, get yourself 7 flags and however many recovers you want. Also let your friend get at least 2 flags and a few recovers, that way you get rid of the message. Now to thank your dear friend of helping you, you should consider letting him get 6 flags, so he gets exp and so do you. You get around 150xp-200xp each game.

I second this, it's a great strategy to use. My friend uses this, and has gained about 5K XP within a short period of time.

Jordan B

How would I actually get the Power Leveling Properly? Currently I have no clue.

You want quick exp?

Get two pc's or something , and do a CTF . 1 person get 6 and 1 get 7 flags.
Gives you fast exp.

My mate told me this. But btw be careful now because Nexon said in the info about this latest patch that they were cracking down on "power leveling" .

So just be careful. I will never do this as I don't wanna lose my rank if I get demoted lol.

Love

You want quick exp?

Gives you fast exp.

My mate told me this. But btw be careful now because Nexon said in the info about this latest patch that they were cracking down on "power leveling" .

So just be careful. I will never do this as I don't wanna lose my rank if I get demoted lol.

Well if you make it look like a 1v1 it's all good :p

Roger117

You want quick exp?

Gives you fast exp.

I'm not trying power leveling again. I've gotten my banned account back and I'm happy! They even made me into a MSG 1 when I was an SFC 2nd When I was banned. Should I worry about that or did they do it to compensate for the time i was banned?

Werbung:

Love

I'm not trying power leveling again. I've gotten my banned account back and I'm happy! They even made me into a MSG 1 when I was an SFC 2nd When I was banned. Should I worry about that or did they do it to compensate for the time i was banned?

Majority is that they compensated for the inconvenience.