level up by cheating without hacking

Werbung:

Jordan B

Just be cautious, they're buckling down on it nowadays.

Yep, I wouldn't risk it , specially' now that I'm a Master sergeant 1 - Yay!

I simply don't see the point in power leveling, i would assume it gets boring fast.
And its cheap , not being judgmental . If you want to try it , go for it , but at the risk of your rank. And the amount of time it took me to reach MSG ? Na , Definetly not.

Roger117

Well if I decide to power level on my main account, which is definitely no, would i see myself spend another month or two getting back to a MSG from my replacement account since the main was banned, which is a SSG 1. I don't want to go through months of supposedly being restricted to some modifications and going through the same process of the ranking, no things to look forward to unlock.

Love

Well if I decide to power level on my main account, which is definitely no, would i see myself spend another month or two getting back to a MSG from my replacement account since the main was banned, which is a SSG 1. I don't want to go through months of supposedly being restricted to some modifications and going through the same process of the ranking, no things to look forward to unlock.

Agreed, simply don't power train people, this WILL get you banned and you will most likely come here and complain about it.

UnholyReaper

its good for k/d but not really leveling. i find it sometimes a waste of time. maybe if you do it right you may do it faster but it's a tedious task i dont think id wanna do.

Early-Bird

hmmm....I was at 1.49 K/D and was pretty bored of hackers, so I grabbed 2 comps and got to 1.5

problem was...I accidentally got my kill streak to like 92....looks pretty dang suspicious...:O
lol

Roger117

hmmm....I was at 1.49 K/D and was pretty bored of hackers, so I grabbed 2 comps and got to 1.5

problem was...I accidentally got my kill streak to like 92....looks pretty dang suspicious...:O
lol

You might be surprised to see what happens to your account in coming patches. Nexon accidently banned my account for no reason. After a long while they finally gave it back. So just watch out when do decide to power level.

SPARTANZ77

You might be surprised to see what happens to your account in coming patches. Nexon accidently banned my account for no reason. After a long while they finally gave it back. So just watch out when do decide to power level.

huh i have still yet to get my account back,even though i made a new one and have a higher rank and k/d it turns out i was banned for insults

Roger117

huh i have still yet to get my account back,even though i made a new one and have a higher rank and k/d it turns out i was banned for insults

Really? I'm lucky I still got my account back. I wonder why they took money from me rather than giving me some extra.

SPARTANZ77

Really? I'm lucky I still got my account back. I wonder why they took money from me rather than giving me some extra.

no offense to emotional people or anything but if you have to take the time to report to nexon that some said "no ones hacking you just suck" and apparently i was banned for that

Werbung: