level up by cheating without hacking

yorkhill

get two computers with combat arms, go into the same game room, set to 140 kills,kill the same guy on the other computer you're using until game is over. there u go! now u probably have 100/kd if u keep doing this!;)

Werbung:

Capt1an

I do same thing lol
Same, we have 3 here at home fragging, my little bro is a fury to behold, pisses me off when he joins the other team because he is like the Tasmanian Devil when he gets going. but my sister on the other hand is lacking on the fire. She is scared to rush, scared to go out in the open, and only wants to snipe from painfully obvious locations :D

If ya see us, say hi!
Capt1an - Me
K1llah - Bro
SuperSneak - Sister

InTheDark69

10-4

Yeah I am IntheDark69
and my bro is Rambomb, you usually will see us both in the same server.

He hates when I am on the opposing team lol so he tries so hard to be on the same team even if it uneven's the teams lol so I try to find a erver were only one more can fit on one team and I take the spot ;) He whines alot, wants to get a no recoil hack and I tell him I will remove the game if he tries to.

MadJanet

I don't think it works. I tried it with my sister and set it to 140 kills, and after I finish, I get "Abnormal Gameplay Detected" and your GP or EXP does NOT go up. .-. Wasted almost an hour doing this. Darn you Nexon.

Love

Moved into the correct forum section, please remember to ensure you're posting in the correct section.

Thanks.

Also, doing this in a CTF game would benefit you, as to there is no kill limit, which enables you to do this without stopping.

Love

Lol! 140 kills 0 deaths. My KDR went up to 3.41. Awesome idea! Thanks! Lol that was halarious!

Nice, it's a quick way to level up, though I prefer not to do it.
My KDR was 7.00 when I was in the Recruit server :p
Now it's roughly 3.00, it dropped from 3.50 due to lag/random nades, haha.

Oh, don't forget, you also can have multiple people on teams, that way you have two+ people on one team, and you can kill 3 people, instead of waiting for a respawn, kill another. :p

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

LOL man what a aste of time, i command a small cybercafe here in mexico city, it is always empty and i have 20 computer for myself, LOOOOOOOOL Wht a good idea, il try someday men, and thnks for sharing this.

LOL, and you do not have to pass the shame of bein a treacherous hacker... LOOL again...

Thanks Combat Arms Forums Command
SpIkE_JoNzE
SSG 1st