level up by cheating without hacking

Love

LOL man what a aste of time, i command a small cybercafe here in mexico city, it is always empty and i have 20 computer for myself, LOOOOOOOOL Wht a good idea, il try someday men, and thnks for sharing this.

LOL, and you do not have to pass the shame of bein a treacherous hacker... LOOL again...

Thanks Combat Arms Forums Command
SpIkE_JoNzE
SSG 1st

LOL!
That's by far the best idea I've heard for a CA power level.
20 computers, killing them in a CTF.
>9000 kills, 0 deaths.
Imagine that, you NEED to take a screen shot for us.

Werbung:

Love

You would have abnormal gameplay detected if the other player did not get a single kill.

Of course, you cannot have a KDR without having at least a single death.
Therefore firstly you get killed, then you constantly keep killing.

Another idea for the multiple computer power level.
Get all of your people into a corner, cram as many as you can in an area, then throw your nades, and PRESTO.
Insta->9000 kill.

Love

Not much point in power levelling unless you just want to try some pro-ish items...You may have the rank, but you wouldn't have the skill.

Not necessarily, as I know experienced players who power level for cases.

I've known them since my WarRock days, and they've been pro ever since :p
We've been in top ranked clans together, etc.

I was in UF (United Forces) as well as THR (The Hatred) and EvoX (Evolution X) which were all top ranked clans for WarRock.
UF was ranked 1 for quite some time, THR was always in the top 10, and EvoX was full of known pros.

I've got more clan history, though I've never power leveled, it's simply a alternative.
It's between, waste time, or gain levels within a certain period of time.

Therefore it's more strategic, than pointless.

jklp44

i will take loves advice and will try having multiple people lol. my kdr should rise thanks. it is kinda cheap though lol.

Love

i will take loves advice and will try having multiple people lol. my kdr should rise thanks. it is kinda cheap though lol.

Don't forget, KDR isn't everything, doesn't make you seem more skilled or anything.
This is just simply for fast leveling.

Roger117

I tried power leveling with my friend today and believe me, it doesn't work at all now. I set it to 140 kills, locked the room and went in-game. We agreed to kill me every 5 kills I did to him. Before he left I ended up with 15 kills and 2 deaths. It said abnormal gameplay and no xp and gp awarded. So I don't suggest to waste the time trying to do it.

SPARTANZ77

I tried power leveling with my friend today and believe me, it doesn't work at all now. I set it to 140 kills, locked the room and went in-game. We agreed to kill me every 5 kills I did to him. Before he left I ended up with 15 kills and 2 deaths. It said abnormal gameplay and no xp and gp awarded. So I don't suggest to waste the time trying to do it.

really cuz i just tried it and it worked! lol

Love

He ended up leaving.
There's your problem.

MadJanet

That's odd. Cause a few weeks ago, I tried it with my sister's account and my test account. She kept killing me until 140, and I received the same abnormal game play. o_o

Love

That's odd. Cause a few weeks ago, I tried it with my sister's account and my test account. She kept killing me until 140, and I received the same abnormal game play. o_o

Well then, I suppose switching off killing each other would solve this problem.
Seeing as the room is locked, Nexon most likely is aware of this, and somehow blocked access doing so.
Therefore, if you both end up having around the same kills/deaths, you save time, and you get more XP

Roger117

Well then, I suppose switching off killing each other would solve this problem.
Seeing as the room is locked, Nexon most likely is aware of this, and somehow blocked access doing so.
Therefore, if you both end up having around the same kills/deaths, you save time, and you get more XP

How would I actually get the Power Leveling Properly? Currently I have no clue.

Werbung:

Love

How would I actually get the Power Leveling Properly? Currently I have no clue.

I'll break it down.

Kill someone 10 times,
let them kill you 10 times,
and repeat the process.
One of you will have one less kill.

It's not worth it in my opinion, though some people prefer it.