-giant turtle hp decreased
-giant turtle movement speed increased
-reviving time decreased
-egypt scarab spells made stronger
-removed giant turtle's revivin spell
-added a new skill for the giant turtle

Adds:

-added the new mode "-ar" (all random)
-added three commands (-addlog/-changelog/-news)
-a new hero enters the strength hero tavern (Goldminer)
-a new hero enters the intelligence hero tavern (Great Wisp)
(not 100%, some things still in development)
-added a new shop ("the blacksmith")
-added a new item for "the blacksmith"
-added 8 new items
-added "all random mode"
-added a new skill for the giant turtle
-added a new shop for each player ("personal shop")

[Last update: 22.05.2006]

Greetings,
D.a.r.k.s.t.a.r

Werbung:

D.a.r.k.s.t.a.r

[Newslog]
(28.4.06)

New Hero
As you might know there's a new tavern in [v91], only including "Orc Chieftain". And now i announce that there will be a new hero in [v91b]. And that will be the "Great Wisp". A totally intelligence based hero with low hp and extremely high mana. He's got a mana shield for blocking attacks by strong melee fighters. His spells are supporting and also damaging. He hasn't got an aura or even DAMAGE.

X-Wars 4?
This is really important. X-Wars 3 won't be mapped longer than [v100]. But what happens then? I don't know if there'll be a X-Wars 4. But if X-Wars 4 really comes to my mind and i start mapping i will tell you. But for now i concentrate myself on X-Wars 3.

X-Wars 3 [Ashenvale]
Just a little change for those who don't like the terrain in city style. The Ashenvale version is downloadable here.

D.a.r.k.s.t.a.r

ragingspeedhorn

Well darkstar since X-Wars is soon a done project it aint gonna get its own forum :p

Also before finnishing the game up you should complete the tiers so all have to tier 3 atleast :)

edit: Besides from that it is an fun map you should just put it up on all the big sites and promote it more :D

Undead_Lives

Looks great, I don't know raging, it could get it's own forums if he convinces Arkidas.
A lot of the maps that are hosted are mostly done. Excluding GTW of course :p

D.a.r.k.s.t.a.r

-News (15.05.2006)-

New Heroes in [v93]
The two new heroes for [v93] are released. It's the "goldminer" and the "great wisp". More hero information will follow soon.

[v93]custom spells
In [v93] of X-Wars 3, there will be more custom spells for new heroes. Also, i think about creating even more animal heroes. Maybe there is a chicken or a frog in [v94] or [v95]. But you can be sure that [v93] won't include that increased X-Wars zoo.

D.a.r.k.s.t.a.r

Well, the version you played is beta, has some inbalances and was only for showing you that i still make this map. You shouldn't host it in puplic, but you can test heroes with your friends.

D.a.r.k.s.t.a.r

Some more features!
There will now be a new shop instead of the statue of mana (mana reg will not be removed), which includes reciepes only. In [v93] there will only be one reciepes weapon, the "helmet of the gods". It increases armor and all attributes by 16. It is a auto - morphing helmet created by "ring of legends" and "ultra helmet".

New Mode - All random
At beginning you can now type "-ar" in the first 15 seconds. Each player will have a random hero.

greetings
D.a.r.k.s.t.a.r

D.a.r.k.s.t.a.r

Last Item Information!

Ice Gem
Instantly casts a frost nova on an enemy target. Deals 100 damage and slows opponent. Has 40 seconds cooldown and costs 50 mana points.

Shop: Powerup Shop
Gold: 450
Reciepes: none

Healing Gem
Instantly heals 200 healthpoints of a friendly unit. Has 30 seconds cooldown. Costs 40 mana points.

Gold: 350

Ring of Destruction
Increases damage by 14, armor by 4 and all attributes by 12.

Shop: The Blacksmith
Gold: 0 [Auto-morph]
Reciepes: Ring of Legends + Ring of Damage + Ring of Armor

Mask of Regeneration
Increases mana regeneration of the wearer by 15%.

Shop: Personal Shop
Gold: 250

Death Shield
Increases armor by 20, damage by 15 and adds 12% lifesteal.

Gold: 600 [Normal Morph]
Reciepes: Ultra Shield + Ring of Damage

Helmet of the Gods
Increases armor by 16. Also increases all attributes by 16.

Gold: 0 [Auto-morph]
Reciepes: Ultra Helmet + Ring of Legends

Legendary Scroll
Instantly resets all cooldowns of the user. The user has to be damaged.

Gold: 500

Scroll of Beastl
Increases damage of all friendly units in range by 25%. 3 Charges.

Gold: 380

Werbung:

D.a.r.k.s.t.a.r

I know this is the third post in a row, but i don't care about my post and i hope you accept this triple post.

As you all know i wanted to have that subforum at CBS productions, when X-Wars was a little bit crappy. With the next version the map will improve alot and i am working my full time on it so what do you say about such a subforum now? I think it would be a good idea. If you have an answer please write here (nobody will ever do it) or send me a PM.

Edit: Updated information about modes:
-two new modes
-normal mode changed

thanks alot & greetings
D.a.r.k.s.t.a.r