wpn stragety

yocool

Well i have to say when i playing any map i like to take in an uzi and ar such as a
m4a1. This is beacause i use the m4a1 for mowing down at a mid range and uzi for clearing out small building and realy cqc situations.

Werbung:

orestul

Depends on your style of play. If you are in a small building, you would be moving fast, and you will miss quite often. In that case, you need either a fast reload or a lot of bullets per clip. The good guns for close range, are the P90, it has 50 bullets per clip, or the PP-19, which has 65 bullets per clip. For mid range, the best guns are either AK-47, AK-74U, M416, and the G36E. If you want to kill people at long range, but don't want to buy the sniper rifle, then the best gun is the M416, because it has virtually no recoil, and the AUG-A1. That is also a good gun because it has average power, low recoil and good scope. But otherwise if you like a sniper rifle, then buy either the L9 if you want to kill a person from one shot, but if you buy that gun, you should be a good sniper, because you have one shot and then it reloads, and the person you shot at has a chance of running away. I prefer the Dragunov, because it has high power, same accuracy as the L9, and it shoots much faster, and has more bullets. As for the guns you listed, the M4A1, is not a good gun. It has average recoil, low power, it does not shoot fast, and it does not have good accuracy. The UZI, has very low power, shoots fast and has low recoil, but the problem with it is that the UZI shoots so fast, that you have to have good accuracy because the clip runs out fairly quickly. So basicly if you take an average, the best guns are either the M416, AK-74U, and the AK-47 due to its high power.

yocool

Depends on your style of play. If you are in a small building, you would be moving fast, and you will miss quite often. In that case, you need either a fast reload or a lot of bullets per clip. The good guns for close range, are the P90, it has 50 bullets per clip, or the PP-19, which has 65 bullets per clip. For mid range, the best guns are either AK-47, AK-74U, M416, and the G36E. If you want to kill people at long range, but don't want to buy the sniper rifle, then the best gun is the M416, because it has virtually no recoil, and the AUG-A1. That is also a good gun because it has average power, low recoil and good scope. But otherwise if you like a sniper rifle, then buy either the L9 if you want to kill a person from one shot, but if you buy that gun, you should be a good sniper, because you have one shot and then it reloads, and the person you shot at has a chance of running away. I prefer the Dragunov, because it has high power, same accuracy as the L9, and it shoots much faster, and has more bullets. As for the guns you listed, the M4A1, is not a good gun. It has average recoil, low power, it does not shoot fast, and it does not have good accuracy. The UZI, has very low power, shoots fast and has low recoil, but the problem with it is that the UZI shoots so fast, that you have to have good accuracy because the clip runs out fairly quickly. So basicly if you take an average, the best guns are either the M416, AK-74U, and the AK-47 due to its high power.

and what the fuck is your kdr!!!! dude the m4a1 is one of the faster rof ars n the game and your saying it doesnt shoot fast!!! besides have you ever used a flippin
m4a1 scoped??? praticly 0 recoil... besides most pros use it over the m416 (except the overpowered nx version) Besides all the uzi does it clear if u know how to use it. Aim for the head equals ownage... Go try it and youll see.... besides the shop always lies all the time so dont truse it.

Werbung: