WTS: SELLING RARE STEAM ACCOUNT 4 DIGIT//12YEAR//13 GAMES//ORIGINAL EMAIL

Mhenein

Hello, i am selling my old steam account that i don't use anymore this account has :

4 Digit Steam ID 0:1:53XX
VAC Status: In good Standing
With access to original email address (same email as username)
You will be able to change email, password, security question and turn on Steam Guard

The title says it all, this is a 4 DIGIT steam account ( Here's an example STEAM_0:0:29XY ), the account is from the day that steam came out in 12 September 2003, there are currently 125 million active accounts, this is one of the first 2 thousand that exist, making it a prize possession to any real steam collector, fan, or dedicated gamer.This account has not been used in any leagues, has no bans whatsoever, the account is clean as it can be with it's original email, which will be also provided

Here is a link to the steam profile if you'd like to take a look at it: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960276337/

I am selling this account through paypal. The price is 129.99 if you'd like to buy it. My skype is mhenein498
If you decide to buy it i will send you the paypal link. Once you buy the account i will either email/pm/ or skype you the Username/Password + Email address + Email password so you will have full access to the account. You will also be able to change the email password.

Games:

Counter-Strike
Counter-Strike: Source
Day of Defeat
Deathmatch Classic
Half-Life
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Half-Life: Blue Shift
Half-Life: Opposing Force
Ricochet
Team Fortress Classic

If you would like to buy this account or have any more questions or info needed feel free to pm or skype me.

Werbung:
Werbung: