WiiFit - WiiPros Official Thread

Matt

WiiFit, with an estimated release date of January 08, is set to cost around $70 (£35)

More info here: http://www.product-reviews.net/2007/07/16/price-of-nintendo-wii-fit-will-be-6999/

Werbung:

Matt

RE: WiiFit

GoldenAssassin said:
Anytime I want to exercise, I go outside.

2/10

I suppose you have a point there though! Although they do substitute for the 'keep fit' videos out there..

Jailbreak

wow, thats not to bad, i wood have though it would have been more expensive, well i suppose thats the USA price so it will probably be more expensive here.

Matt

Yeh, we'll probabily be looking at at least £40 up to £60 I think..

deathb4birth

I think that it will be cheap as Nintendo knows that 90% of people will buy it just for the board itself. The game does looks promising.

Matt

For the UK though, well europe for that fact... We always get stuff more expensive! (And last..)

GoldenAssassin

The game seems boring to me. If I want to stand around and do slow, monotonous yoga motions, I'll take up a class. I just don't see myself buying this one if the only gameplay it offers is a virtual pushup counter.

Fängan

i don't think this game is a great idea by nintendo, i mean, who would by it for any other reason then the mat? they should've only released that one... or it's maby like wiiplay, just to show how it's supposed to work, but i still think they should've only sold the mat

Matt

Sold the mat that works with what game though? - It's better to launch a new thing as big as that with a promotional game, like you said, a bit like the play.

Werbung: