WiiFit - WiiPros Official Thread

Werbung:

Shripe

Yeah, I was just wondering that too.. With all of the overweight gamers out there, they'd better reinforce it pretty well.. :D

jesta

Here is a link to the Official Wii Fit Video. It shows off Hula Hooping, Soccer Headers and more...

Enjoy!

accessory_balance.jpg

Ryano

Thanks jesta I was looking for that, anyway this looks pretty coolbut stiil don't you guys think that this is yet another stupid novelty toy that will get boring after a week...

Zigurat

If the balance board will be used in other games not just this one i might just buy WiiFit to get the board. The game itself doesn't appeal to me but it might be fun.

hev33

personally think wii fit is a great idea keeping fit while playing obesity is becoming a problem at least everyone gets to play without getting fat[/u]

Liister87

hev33 said:
personally think wii fit is a great idea keeping fit while playing obesity is becoming a problem at least everyone gets to play without getting fat[/u]

Obesity is a growing problem with the children nowadays in britiain and WII is a little step towards helping that.

Obviously you won't lose 10 pounds just playing wii alone, but it gets kids off their butts and makes them move to play games, rather than just BUTTON BASH the way through games.

Werbung: