Wii Points Card Site Europe

Randomboy

tim_frear45 said:
haha unlucky i got the internaet browser while it was free! :p

i have managed to convert a few stars to points over the week but just waiting for the big 1000 wii points as i have over 8000 stars left. Dunno what games i am going to get yet though??

I got the browser while it was free as well. Oh, and you should get Pokemon Snap :thumbup1:

There was a quick time just 10 minutes ago when there was Points avaliable and I just got 500 points before they ran out, then I went back on 5 minutes later and the amount of 100 point cards had gone from 200 to 0.

Werbung:

beano

Got me 100 points today (it was the only ones available this morning) but 1 per day? WTF?

Is this just so they can make sure everybody who has accumulated loads of points doesn't actually have time to spend them all?

titch.ryan

i registered my wii today but as you my guess no points available, all i want to buy atm is the internet channel.

edit: just got 100 points, 400 left to get. why are they only releasing the small cards.

titch.ryan

Blueshade said:
Points? Stars? whats this about? please explain..

if you are a nintendo owner in europe you can register your products which will grant you with STARS. These stars can be spent on a manner of things including nitendo toys, wallpapers etc but most importantly wii points. Wii point card codes are issued regularly with a ratio of 4:1 therefore four stars for one wii point. the wii points can then be spent on the wii shop channel to buy virtual console games or software like the internet channel.

this is the site to transfer stars to points:
http://wiipointscard.nintendo-europe.com/

this is the nintendo europe site to register products
http://www.nintendo-europe.com/

hope this helps :)

beano

Has anyone worked out what time of day the new points are made available?

I was having problems accessing the site on Saturday. I tried at about 1AM and got there to find there were none of any type available. I'm guessing the new ones don't get added at midnight then. I've seen them there at 9:30 AM so presumably it's between 1AM and 9AM. Anyone able to narrow it down a bit?

beano

I just checked at about 9:37 and there were none, but at 9:45 there were > 200 of the 100 points cards available, but still none of the others.

Werbung:

Jailbreak

well im happy, managed to convert all of my stars into points so 2morrow i will only be loosing 200 stars instead the 6500 i had at the begining of the month