Wii Points Card Site Europe

tim_frear45

I was wondering if anyone had any idea when the larger wii points cards will be available on the new nintendo site. At the minute you can only get 100 point cards which sucks as i have over 9600 stars to spend!

Werbung:

Randomboy

Weird.... Everythings sold out now. I was on the day they released it and all the cards were available.... I was going to get 1000 but I didn't, now I might have to wait a while.

Jailbreak

This really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! we wait for ever to be able to trade stars for points and now theyre "sold out" which is b*****ks cause all theyre doing is sending a code, nothing physical just a code!

skribble

Your not wrong! I dived on there earlier and 200 wii point cards were available (100 points) and nothing else. Within 10 mins all of those had gone too and i was left with nothing to spend my stars on! Whats going on Nintendo! Sort it out! I want some VC goodness :)

Randomboy

Jailbreak said:
This really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! we wait for ever to be able to trade stars for points and now theyre "sold out" which is b*****ks cause all theyre doing is sending a code, nothing physical just a code!

Exactly what I said. I thought it would just be a random code generator sending out codes so they would never run out. I mean people can't have bought every code considering the huge amount of 12 digit numbers!

skribble

Its now saying its not currently available, hum, i wonder why lol

heres what it says:

"The Wii Points Card Shop is momentarily closed due to maintenance work. Please come back later. We apologise for the inconvenience."

Appology nearly accepted.....................

EngWii

i managed to get 2 100 point cards, but due to the daily limit, couldnt get more, so i went back the next day, and they were all sold out :(

Randomboy

EngWii said:
i managed to get 2 100 point cards, but due to the daily limit, couldnt get more, so i went back the next day, and they were all sold out :(

I got 400 the first day they did it and its been sold out ever since :(

beano

Apparently there are "Stars expiring at the end of December 2007"

I don't have any but I'm sure lots of people (who got them before the announcement about trading them for WiiPoints) will have some expiring.

Call me cynical, but should we expect lots more Wii Points to be available from 1st January?

Werbung:

tim_frear45

haha unlucky i got the internaet browser while it was free! :p

i have managed to convert a few stars to points over the week but just waiting for the big 1000 wii points as i have over 8000 stars left. Dunno what games i am going to get yet though??