Wii Keyboard?

Squiddy

hockeyhero said:
Apakarta said:
yah plz stop spam...well back to what the thred is about, well i think that we can use keyboard on the internet channel next firmware

i hope they'll do that because it'll be cool going on the internet on a big sreen tv and to be able to type fast and stuff. It's like you have your very own mac mini...lol:dance2:

:friends:

Did you know - the PS3 already let's you surf the Net with a USB Keyboard and Mouse! :D

Werbung:

hockeyhero

Squiddy said:
hockeyhero said:
Apakarta said:
yah plz stop spam...well back to what the thred is about, well i think that we can use keyboard on the internet channel next firmware

i hope they'll do that because it'll be cool going on the internet on a big sreen tv and to be able to type fast and stuff. It's like you have your very own mac mini...lol:dance2:

Did you know - the PS3 already let's you surf the Net with a USB Keyboard and Mouse! :D

wow really..i didn't know that...do you have to buy anything like a browser or like an add on to the ps3?

laiscallonis

I want the keybord no the wii... Definately!!!

I alredy wrote this somewere else here...I think...Is not on this thread is it?

anyway... Keybord for Wii....[size=xx-large]YES![/size]

Squiddy

hockeyhero said:
Squiddy said:
hockeyhero said:
Apakarta said:

wow really..i didn't know that...do you have to buy anything like a browser or like an add on to the ps3?

The browser is built in and free of charge.

hockeyhero

Squiddy said:
hockeyhero said:
Squiddy said:
hockeyhero said:
Apakarta said:

oohh wow..thats pretty good:yess:

Gdog

hockeyhero said:
Squiddy said:
hockeyhero said:
Squiddy said:
hockeyhero said:
Apakarta said:

wasnt there something like that for the ps2?

hockeyhero

Gdog said:
hockeyhero said:
Squiddy said:
hockeyhero said:
Squiddy said:
hockeyhero said:
Apakarta said:

wasnt there something like that for the ps2?

ya i think there was but i think you had to buy something in order to get it..i think i'm not sure...:blush:

hockeyhero

Gdog said:
i think u just had to buy the headset^^^

ya i think so and it looked like this:

susb.jpg

hockeyhero

Gdog said:
hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:
hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:
i think u just had to buy the headset^^^

ya i think so and it looked like this:

susb.jpg

i hope there is going to be something like this for the wii

that would be soo cool...hooking something like this to the usb port and then putting it on.....:dance2:

the only problem with that is verbal abuse on wifi games

ya that is truuee.. but nintendo(if they ever make this) will think of something i geuss.:dance2:

Werbung: