Wii Keyboard?

Werbung:

Adiman423

Wait a minute i tested out a mini USB keyboard I have on my wii, and it worked fine. Why are you guys complaining. About the issue of typing speed, it's up to you. so my advice is to try out a regular USB keyboard that you would use on your computer....... if you have one that is.
nuff said

Delanoman

I wish they make keyboards for the Wii, would be much faster and easier.

But i dont think that will come, cause it's not neccesary and i think not very much ppl want them.[/align]

Adiman423

ryano, I used my USB mini keyboard to link my wii shop account with my club nintendo account, so howcome you are saying it does not work?

Ryano

Adiman423 said:
ryano, I used my USB mini keyboard to link my wii shop account with my club nintendo account, so howcome you are saying it does not work?

Look I'm not saying it doesn't work I've just been told by people that it doesn't work on the Internet channel...

Tyrant1x

err Adiman so you did that on the shop channel? cause keyboards work on that but not on the internet channel

Now more on topic i reallly want a wiiboard or something like that lol since i use the internet channel quite a lot

Squiddy

I have the official Gamecube keyboard, they're quite rare now and they look nice.

I don't have a PC right now so I use the Wii for internet access. USB Keyboard support on the Internet Channel would be nice.

Ryano

Squiddy said:
I have the official Gamecube keyboard, they're quite rare now and they look nice.

I don't have a PC right now so I use the Wii for internet access. USB Keyboard support on the Internet Channel would be nice.

Yeah but it's still not damn out yet *rolls eyes since we don't have a rollseyes smilie*

Squiddy

supersujay said:
haha ya how long untill the update for the usb keyboard for the interent channel?

Knowing Nintendo, 3 years.
Actually, it's up to Opera Software, since they developed the Channel so... 2 years. lol

Werbung: