Wii is a lollipop? Sony Quote

killtheoldway

(talking about the other consoles) one is a lollipop, and I’m too old for lollipops. The other one I get sick from once in a while because the cook isn’t always reliable. - Jack Trenton, Sony

Really?
what?
are they normal?
or jelous that the Wii sold in may 6:1 to the PS3?

Unlucky Sony.

Werbung:

killtheoldway

mmmmmmm oil mmmmmm, just wt i like my lollipop to taste like! LOL! I think i might try and find a quote from nintendo to see what they say about there competiters!!

Heh heh heh

killtheoldway said:
(talking about the other consoles) one is a lollipop, and I’m too old for lollipops. The other one I get sick from once in a while because the cook isn’t always reliable. - Jack Trenton, Sony

Really?
what?
are they normal?
or jelous that the Wii sold in may 6:1 to the PS3?

Unlucky Sony.

lol. thats not even funny.

Squiddy

GoldenAssassin said:
PS3 sucks, hands down. It's basically Playstation 2.25. Sounds to me like Sony is jealous. "Lollipop," what the hell?

PS3s DON'T SUCK!
Here's an unwritten rule for this generation of gaming: you NEED more than one home gaming console or you're missing out on a hell lotta gems this gen.

killtheoldway

i have a 360 and a wii in my home! But i prefer a gaming cosole to a media manager and so on, i think Sony have taken it one step to far to early possibly, im always up for new, but not at that price!

Werbung:

Squiddy

killtheoldway said:
fair play to that, but u seen the prices of Blue ray films! LOL do u think there worth it??

Buying them online is always 1/2 to 1/4 cheaper than going in the shops and buying one. ;)

That said, Blockbusters charge the same price as DVD rentals for Blu-Ray rentals. :)

Rip? I think not. People are too brainwashed by the fanboys to see they can find good deals on PS3.