Gaming system attracting women

Tyrant1x

My mum tried wii tennis once and couldnt figure it out..its the only game shes tried since super mario bros 2 years and years ago lol

Werbung:

Ryano

Squiddy said:
What's so surprising about adult women playing Wii? :D

My mum doesn't play it. Neither does my Dad, but he loves watching me play so we can have a great chat while we play. He's especially enjoyed watching me play MSCF, RE4 & Paper Mario.

lol you wouldn't believe how surprised I was when my dad walked in and watched me play Resi 4, and then he was like "watch over there" and "get that guy"....he was really enjoying himself although he didn't want to play.

Squiddy

Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
What's so surprising about adult women playing Wii? :D

My mum doesn't play it. Neither does my Dad, but he loves watching me play so we can have a great chat while we play. He's especially enjoyed watching me play MSCF, RE4 & Paper Mario.

lol you wouldn't believe how surprised I was when my dad walked in and watched me play Resi 4, and then he was like "watch over there" and "get that guy"....he was really enjoying himself although he didn't want to play.

It may have to do with the visuals, they really are breathtaking according to my Dad.

Becky

Ryano said:

heheh... I have to confess that I'm a back-seat player too. Drives my fiance nuts, especially if I make sympathetic noises like when he's being attacked or fallen off a platform or something. :D

Of course, I do enjoy gaming directly. Always been a nerdy gamer girl lol.

Ryano

Becky said:
Ryano said:

heheh... I have to confess that I'm a back-seat player too. Drives my fiance nuts, especially if I make sympathetic noises like when he's being attacked or fallen off a platform or something. :D

Of course, I do enjoy gaming directly. Always been a nerdy gamer girl lol.

Ain't nothing wrong with a nerdy gamer girl ;)

Ryano

Becky said:
link said:
u know i wonder if moms play on the wii while were at shcool

I bet they do, though it might depend on what games you have at home. Still, Wii Sports will probably do the trick! :D

My mom might be playing Resi 4 while I'm at school:mega_shok: XD

Danny

Ryano said:
Becky said:
link said:
u know i wonder if moms play on the wii while were at shcool

I bet they do, though it might depend on what games you have at home. Still, Wii Sports will probably do the trick! :D

My mom might be playing Resi 4 while I'm at school:mega_shok: XD
My mom doesn't play during school.. She doesn't touch my Wi Anymore :(

Kirby

Haven't you seen the E3 Wii videos? They pretty all had moms and grandmoms playing the Wii, there were more of them than kids! I honestly think of this as funny.

But wait a second here...if the Wii starts to appeal to moms, then it just might me possible to make it easier to get one by coaxing your mom into it! :D This is of course if you don't already have a Wii.

Ryano

Kirby said:
Haven't you seen the E3 Wii videos? They pretty all had moms and grandmoms playing the Wii, there were more of them than kids! I honestly think of this as funny.

But wait a second here...if the Wii starts to appeal to moms, then it just might me possible to make it easier to get one by coaxing your mom into it! :D This is of course if you don't already have a Wii.

Yeah but them vids were only to try and attract woman....and it looks like it worked XD

Werbung:

wiipointsmaster

that would be really funny if moms and granparents really do play wii while we are away. what if they throw a wii party and invite all of their friends to play wii. LOL