Wii is a lollipop? Sony Quote

Jailbreak

Squiddy said:
GoldenAssassin said:
Well yeah, the quote has been taken out of context by killtheoldway. I'd need to read the full story to deduce whether Sony is really ripping on Nintendo or just making a friendly jab.

Yeah, it's been taken out of context by the orignal poster of this thread.

The actual interviewer asks the Sony rep how you'd compare food to each of this gens consoles.

But it's starting to occur to me that there's too many Nintendo fanboys here. Yeah, I know it's a Wii Forum but that doesn't mean that we need to be one-sided. A gamer's biggest mistake would be to 'stay' with one console manufacturer and missing out of a truckload of AAA games from other consoles. :)

very good point, i only had a gamecube at first but i got a ps2 and xbox when the price came down, there were so many games on them but not on the cube. Also i didn't know that in the interview they had asked Jack Trenton to compare the consoles to food.

Werbung:

supersujay

ya to lazy to read posts i read the first 3 and get bored and the last one sometimes but can some one tell me wht the thing or quote about candy has to do anything with the wii?

supersujay

i need striaght forward answer to lazy to read and i help the community i don't throw trash every where every day of the week so can any one answer my questoin about this thread i think it is about 3 or 4 posts up

pure_mind_games

GoldenAssassin said:
PS3 sucks, hands down. It's basically Playstation 2.25. Sounds to me like Sony is jealous. "Lollipop," what the hell?

no offence but the PS3 far from "sucks" infact it's so far away it can't even see it, the PS3 is great, sure there's not alot of games for it at the moment but there is some serious kick arse games coming out for it this year.

Werbung: