Wii is a lollipop? Sony Quote

Squiddy

killtheoldway said:
to be fair the most suckiest thing about the PS3 is the price tag,

its funny, i saw a PS3 in a arcade machine in the amusments today :D hahaha

And the worst thing is: people can't be butted to save up just £400.

D'yknow - 16 year olds like me can make that much within a month?

And if you're under my age and looking for one - God knows what the hell you know it does. >:/

The Blu-Ray player is all I need for it.

Werbung:

supersujay

ya PS3 are so expanive i no the grahpics are crazy good and all but for 700 us dollars good god next thing u no the next system is going to cost as much as a car or a house

Squiddy

supersujay said:
ya PS3 are so expanive i no the grahpics are crazy good and all but for 700 us dollars good god next thing u no the next system is going to cost as much as a car or a house

Blu...Ray....player....

And it costs £400 with 3 games and 2 controllers in Virgin Megastores - BETTER value than the Wii.

Squiddy

supersujay said:
how much is 400 pounds in us dollars and ya that pretty good deal but it is not in the us

And?

This forum is based in the UK - not the USA.
It's better value than the Wii because of different ECONOMY - may be a rip off in America, but great value in the UK.

And TBH, I can't waste my posts on patethic fanboys.

The Wii has not delivered, but blind fanboys will blindly defend it, even if Nintendo is still sitting on it's butt being inactive.

Meh, it's true what they say about USA gamers - they don't listen to reason. Not mentioning their terrible grammar and spelling.

Squiddy

supersujay said:
hey stop making fun of usa ppl some of us are not lazy i don't care about the deal

And?

Dude, why don't you answer my points? It IS a forum after all.
And think carefully with what you're gonna say before you try - I have qualifications in Public Debate. ;)

Squiddy

pure_mind_games said:
killtheoldway said:
haahaa! i like americans! and america!, so shh! and the wii over here is a very good price compared to its competitors!! so i am happy with it :D

dude, the PS3 is worth well over 425 notes, it's a steal.

Ssh! The fanboys won't listen to our reasoning and wisdom. ;)

But the only reason I'm holding out on the PS3 is because I feel there's not enough games suite to my tastes (I'm all retro y'see, hence me loving the VC :-B) but right now, MotorStorm, Resistance and Ninja Gaiden Sigma look great in the Virgin bundle - but I have a feeling that the Rumble SIXAXIS controllers will make it packaged with the PS3 by 2008 - and besides, there's MGS4, GTA IV, LittleBigPlanet, LocoRoco, GT5, Final Fantasy XIII, the Team ICO projects and much more to look forward to.

In reality, the Wii only has 3 killer titles: Mario Galaxy, Metriod Prime 3 and Smash Bros: all will be awesome, but what about after these three. Yeah, BWii, Disaster, and more titles will keep me occupied, but if Nintendo don't act, they'll do a GameCube again and I'll *buy PS3*, or they'll just revert to the casual crap and ditch the hardcore gamers. ¬_¬

Werbung:

MaxiPower

UK residents pay more than amecrians. its about 425 quid here, to find out the difference between sterling and dollars is simple, just double 425 which makes 850 dollars however its a few dollars/ pound of either way, depends what the market values are but its aprox 850 dollars