Mario

Here are a few Wii games Coming Soon!

Trauma Centre: Second Opinion - 10th August 2007

Impossible Mission - 31st August 2007

Brunswick Bowling - 21st September 2007

FIFA 2008 - 28th September 2007

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - 26th October 2007

M&M's Kart Racing - 30th November 2007

Also from the 3rd August you can buy the Wii Sensor Bar plus Sensor Bar silver, which are about £12.99 (£13.00) each

I wonder if the Brunswick Bowling is going to be as good as the Wii Sports game?

Werbung:

Jailbreak

I really want Trauma Centre: Second Opinion and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, I wanted Trauma Centre on the DS but never got round to getting it

Mario

It does'nt have a picture it just said Wii Sensor Bar & Wii Sensor Silver i'm not quite sure i'll try and find a picture of it see if its any different

Jailbreak

thanks, i can't think of much nintendo could do to change the sensor bar though. Apart from making it wireless but theres already a wireless sensor bar

Jailbreak

I am very excited about Trauma Centre: Second Opinion and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, and I think the wireless sensor bar is third party so it probably doesn't work very well lol.

Mario

The wireless sensor bar is bigger than the one that comes with the Wii why they could'nt make them smaller like the other one i don't know

badboykane

The silver sensor bar will just be a silver one instead of black.

I had trauma centre once, well I still got it but don't work on my PAL Wii, worked when I had my NTSC-U Wii then I sold the Wii. I wish I had kept my NTSC-U Wii as it was more compatible with all the games than the PAL one is.

Sabretooth Penguin said:
the wireless sensor bar is bigger though...

Yeah coz it has to hold the batteries too.

You can make your own wireless sensor bar, unplug your one and stick 2 candles on top of the tv instead, works well.

Werbung:

BeatMario

badboykane said:
The silver sensor bar will just be a silver one instead of black.

I had trauma centre once, well I still got it but don't work on my PAL Wii, worked when I had my NTSC-U Wii then I sold the Wii. I wish I had kept my NTSC-U Wii as it was more compatible with all the games than the PAL one is.

Sabretooth Penguin said:
the wireless sensor bar is bigger though...

Yeah coz it has to hold the batteries too.

You can make your own wireless sensor bar, unplug your one and stick 2 candles on top of the tv instead, works well.

Are you being serious?
Or do you just want me to burn the house down?