What up!!

Trouble

I just thought I would stop by and say what up to all my homeboys in Punx. I been outta the CS loop for quite abit now, but I am back bitches!
For those of you that don't know who I am or need abit of a refresher, let me break it down. I began my CS career here at punx during thier 1.6 server days.I was known then as "Green Lantern", and was also known to be the scout king. Now a days they call me T r O u B l E and I am commin back to claim my crown.
Big shout out to all my boys from back in the dizzay......Defender,Money$hot,Sane,Firebreeze,Crazy,Sw@b,Sinful Priest,WetEmUp.
Hope to be wrecking shit with all ya'll once you get the source server up and running (or go back to good ole 1.6 *hint* *hint*). I sorta skipped the whole CZ thing.
Holla at ya boi.....

Werbung:

Casualty

hey guy...i go by casualty now.... how you been? it been ages nobobdy remebers me as firebreeze anymore.....i idnt have inet for e few months and they all forgot me...lol...

anyway...peace out...hope to see you in the server when we go source

Defender

Glad to see ya around Trouble. PuNx is about the same...the names might have changed but the attitude hasn't.

Are you able to go to source soon? I am not sure how much longer we will be CZ.

Werbung: