WTT/WTS WOW poor acc with MOP and other MMORP Games

FueledByRamen

Hello everyone !
1)WOW acc with Pandaria , dk lvl 85 poor account nothing match + HonnorBuddy for 1 year ( these 2 items coming together only )
2) I Have GW2( thief around lvl 50) account + Swtor acc + Tera acc ( lvl around 50 Sorc) + Rift account. ( All this games I played a little so no good characters !)
3) Steam with Dota 2 + TorchLight 2 + CS 1.6 and source+Left for Dead + Portal 2 + HalffLife 2 with addons up to Lost COst + Amnesia. + some other games .
Also if you live in Russia you will get access to MaxPayne 3 and Witcher 2 . ( I believe you also can play these games if you live in some SNG countries / past USSR countires )

On this account i have played only Dota 2 few hours and some CS-source thats all. Most of games i have been gifted from my friends. A

I am up for good deal. There even chances you can get everything if u have good things to offer.

You can choose anything from the list I have and offer me . I want a fair deal.
Looking for games/cd key -gifts preferable :
NBA 2k13
FIFA 13
Assasin's Creed 3
Dishonored
MaxPayne3
Borderlands ( season pass or DLC's to gift )

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

I prefer gifts/ cd-keys or money but accounts will be acceptable too but in lower priority. Some of above game not in pre - order yet but will be soon. C
I will keep this trade for week or two .

I am pretty flexible with trades, but understand make a fair deal.

Post in the topic first and send me PM with your SKYPE or Yahoo only. no other contacts

Werbung: