GW2 acc + Steam (dota2 + torchlight2 + other games) + swtor + tera +rift for 40$+ ( MOP KEY )

FueledByRamen

Hello everyone !
1) I Have GW2( thief around lvl 50) account + Swtor acc + Tera acc ( lvl around 50 Sorc) + Rift account. ( All this games I played a little so no good characters !)
3) Steam with Dota 2 + TorchLight 2 + CS 1.6 and source+Left for Dead + Portal 2 + HalffLife 2 with addons up to Lost COst + Amnesia. + some other games .
Also if you live in Russia you will get access to MaxPayne 3 and Witcher 2 . ( I believe you also can play these games if you live in some SNG countries / past USSR countires )

On this account i have played only Dota 2 few hours and some CS-source thats all. Most of games i have been gifted from my friends. And I am not gonna play these games anymore so why to waste money to but MOP key if I can get it by trading.

I am up for good deal. There even chances you can get everything if you have

a) Mist of Pandaria key + good amount of Gold on US-Alterac Mountains or Drak'tharon server
B) Mist of Pandaria key + some $
C) WOW acc woth MOP and warrior/rogue/dk 85

MOP key cost around 40$ .

You can choose anything from the list I have and offer me . I want a fair deal.
So for example I can trade GW2 + Tera +Swtor +Rift acc for MOP KEY +

I am pretty flexible with trades, but understand make a fair deal :)

I Prefer MOP key than Money equivalent so there wont be any problems PayPal Shi*t and claiming back money. You got Game accounts I get MoP key . no troubles with money.
But again if you have problem to buy a key, give me a reason. I am a nice Guy and can udnerstand if you have problems to buy it online. Thank you and PM me. Waiting for offers.

Werbung: