Trading Steam Acc with 6 games installed

Beeyaaw

Looking to Trade 1 of my steam accounts that i purchased for a friend who ended up quitting our scrim team and gave me my account back. Currently the Account has Counter-Strike, Condition Zero, Source, Day of Defeat, Day of Defeat Source, and Left for dead.

I am looking to possibly trade for world of warcraft gold on the realm Blackrock-US, horde side. if you are interested let me know. currently with all the games even though they are older games with purchasing them all outright you are looking at $75.00 + tax on them. i am looking to trade this package for the amount of 35-45k in world of warcraft Gold if you play on the server Blackrock horde side us server let me know if you would like to make the trade.

Werbung:

Beeyaaw

um not sure where you have done your math and info on 5$ for all of those games total but if you look on steam for all of their prices you get 75 us dollars if you purchase all of them at 1 time. so not to sure on where you are getting 5$ max

Beeyaaw

ok cool story i dont really care.. all i see you doing is posting on everyones forum posts saying you will pay 5$ so if you want you can continue to do so and i dont give 2 shits what you say if you arent going to buy or ridicule the prices people post dont even bother posting go take ur bullshit somewhere else.. not needed on here or other peoples forum posts and if you were smart you would notice i said trade for wow gold not selling so learn to read imo..?? so again if you read my post you would notice theres nothing about selling for a price i simply stated the prices that are listed in steam there go if people play world of warcraft and play on my server i play on then they might consider trading wow gold for the game account so again wherever you are getting your info in this post supposedly showing me wanting to sell for a said dollar amt you might want to open your eyes and re-read the entire post. k thnx

Werbung: