Wh!te W!dow

Hypnos

Maybe I'm the only person that has a problem with someone using lag to their advantage, but I was playing at 7:00pm on Monday May 2nd on Office as a CT when 4 of us rushed garage...we made it to the top of the stairs where white widow was. He runs back and forth as a shoots, while his ping spikes to over 200, he kind of teleports back and forth and makes it nearly inpossible to lead him. He killed all four of us while we all unloaded on him. I was shooting at him while he was aiming at someone else and still didn't hit him. He consistantly has ratios of 3:1. In other words he's like Billy but better.

anyway...next time you guys are on watch him.

"Wh!te W!dow" 467 STEAM_0:1:2493866 14 10:41 150 1

thanks

Werbung:

WoRm5406

I watched him last night for a while to see if there was a problem. I saw his lag spikes.. but he was staying below 200.

He didn't seem to be acting that good/bad.

I'll keep an eye if I see him again.

Dirty

I dont like him at all... I see him shove his nose in a corner, sit still for a min then come outta the corner with higher ping... Then get three kills.

EMA

yeah i played with him yesterday around 12pm. It was just us two oh yeah and the Army Of One on the server and he told me he was trying to fix it and he wish he knew how. I told him that one second he would be in front of me then the next second he'd be behind me or something...i couldn't keep up with him but he kept playing. I know that would annoy the hell outta me.

psychonaut13

we had this same kind of problem with a cat on a 1.5 server a while back. this dude would come into the server with a 150 ish ping, it'd shoot to 200-225 and he'd just own everyone in the server. doesn't make sense that someone with that high a ping can even see where ppl are, much less kill them. anywho....the guy that owned the server went to steam and the steam admins looking for an answer because we were all continually bitching about the guy and knowing something wasn't right. but the answer we got back from both steam and the steam admins was that there is not and had never been a ping hack.

personally i think it's bunk. i've been in servers tryin to play with a 100 ping(as i'm sure most of us have at one point or another) and could hit shit, much less a 200 ping.

Deviant

I know in our scrim if you look at that screenshot our pings (especially mine) were shit. I know there were a few times I died b/c I lagged or the other team lagged b/c of it. Pisses me off.

Puppet

I'm with bunny on this one. I have been on servers where my ping is real high and it skews your framing so much that you get the information too late and shoot where they are not there anymore. Same thing seems to happen for the people you're shooting at. They also can't seem to get a bead on you because you really aren't there anymore. I watched this White Widow player and he/she just seemed to be a relatively poor player. Lots of camping. The kill ratio was high because of the camping I believe. He never rushed. At the beginning of a round he would find the same spots to hide in and just wait. When he did rush he died quickly.

Hypnos

okay,
Thanks for watching him. I guess that one time in Office was just a fluke. Just annoys me when someone is teleporting around. I mean billy does it all the time, but he sucks so it doesn't matter.

Dirty

Yeah I think we should demand that these people fix it or leave... There is no reason for us to deal with the pains when it is there latency problem. As for Billy... we sort of just deal with this kid, for some reason. He is to young, lags, and is damn annoying but we still welcome him, we need someone to pick on.

rocklee

I used to play with a 200 ping... I was playing over modem with ppl with Pings about 100 or less... In this situation, you know your ping sucks but you also learn to lead ppl, you start shooting when you hear ppl, and you shoot in front of the ppl you see (where they're going to be, and not where you see them). Once I got banned because they thought I was cheating... but ppl are very good at adapting to these things if they have the will to....

Intro

I've played on many servers who won't allow 100+ or 150+ pings. They'd simply kick anyone who couldn't keep it under control.

Sucks for gamers with shite connects, but it's pretty fucking nice to not have to deal with them.

Defender

I agree we gotta kick high pingers that lag. That's just the way it goes...as for Billy...I love to ban him it's so much fucking fun.

ArmyOfOne

AlphaEMA said:
yeah i played with him yesterday around 12pm. It was just us two oh yeah and the Army Of One on the server and he told me he was trying to fix it and he wish he knew how. I told him that one second he would be in front of me then the next second he'd be behind me or something...i couldn't keep up with him but he kept playing. I know that would annoy the hell outta me.

Um...Imposter? FYI, I havn't been on punx in at LEAST a week and a half. If you see anyone on with my name, that's an imposter.

Werbung:

BillyTheKid

Dirty said:
Yeah I think we should demand that these people fix it or leave... There is no reason for us to deal with the pains when it is there latency problem. As for Billy... we sort of just deal with this kid, for some reason. He is to young, lags, and is damn annoying but we still welcome him, we need someone to pick on.
:)