wat the ?

i was playing paper mario yesterday fighting bowsers larger form i knew his health cause i tattled on him i got him in his 30s and when he restored its said he gained 30 hp but he fully restored AND peach beam didnt make him vincible again so i turned the wii off and when i fought him agian the peach beam still didnt work wat should i do?

Werbung:
papermarioking_275 said:
i was playing paper mario yesterday fighting bowsers larger form i knew his health cause i tattled on him i got him in his 30s and when he restored its said he gained 30 hp but he fully restored AND peach beam didnt make him VINCIBLE again so i turned the wii off and when i fought him agian the peach beam still didnt work wat should i do?

just wondering for self purposes but is vincible a word

supersujay

u should delete your game then re download it or call the wii ppl if u delete your game it think u might have to start all over again thou

Werbung:

Ryano

papermarioking_275 said:
papermarioking_275 said:
i was playing paper mario yesterday fighting bowsers larger form i knew his health cause i tattled on him i got him in his 30s and when he restored its said he gained 30 hp but he fully restored AND peach beam didnt make him VINCIBLE again so i turned the wii off and when i fought him agian the peach beam still didnt work wat should i do?

just wondering for self purposes but is vincible a word

Dude thats a really spammy post...