War of the Corpses

Takaran

Hello again fellow wc3anvilers

I'm trying to form a team to make a campaign entitled "War of the Corpses" which basically is about the Civil War in the Plaguelands going on in Lordaeron.

We require modlers, skinners, icon artists, terrianers, and someone who knows alot about and knows how to work JASS.

The story

Civil War is going on in the Plaguelands of Lordaeron, we have the Undead Scourge who are still loyal to the Lich King (Arthas/Ner'Zhul) and the Undead Forsaken, a rouge group of Undead who no longer loyal to the Lich King and do what they please. The Forsaken are led by the Banshee Queen Sylvanas Windrunner, who now have control of the Undercity after Arthas abandoned it to save the Lich King (in the scourge campaign TFT). The Undead Scourge wishes to whipe out the Forsaken and retake the Undercity, while the Undead Forsaken just wish to be left alone by the Scourge, but by anymeans neccessary decimate the Scourge...

If your interested email me at nujumetru@hotmail.com or my friend i8p4lunch@yahoo.com

thank you for your time.

Werbung:

Fladian

I do believe there is a difference. You are forced to follow a complete story in a normal Campaign, while you are able to stray from the story in an RPG Campaign. Just to name an example.

Splatt

I do believe there is a difference. You are forced to follow a complete story in a normal Campaign, while you are able to stray from the story in an RPG Campaign. Just to name an example.
[/b]
Rpg which are non-linear are called OPEN RPG\'S .Please do not mix Rpg with Open Rpg...anyway,i'll post a short explanation of Rpg's and Open Rpg's
RPG:
You are forced to follow a complete story but in most rpg's there are numerious side quests,which don't need to be completed in order to complete the story(but if you want to find more about the main story,get lvl's,items...)
Open Rpg:
The best example for Open Rpg,would be a game called "Fable" (google for a review of the game).

Takaran

Forgive me for not telling you what it was, its a normal campaign, not a rpg. It will feature two races the Undead Scourge (reskinned and revamped traditional undead units) and the Undead Forsaken which will have different units.

Werbung: