Unsung Legends

ragingspeedhorn

Yes, that is why we moved to wc3search and got hosted there. Dorelian is a big poop head in my eyes, dont like him :p

We havent posted in the old thread in a loooong time actually, it died when we moved to search.

And yes I think it was the biggest thread ever, atleast thats what Taur said, I think, maybe, I dont know...

Werbung:

Fladian

Is UL hosted at Wc3sear.ch? Hmm... I didn't know that. I guess my contacts died at the Warcraft community. I used to be updated with such things.
I won't say anything bad about Dorelian, except that he was a follower. He followed the lead of RightField and Decadence, and didn't like the people who tried to imitate them, or went against the flow. They thought I imitated them and they got mad at me for it, therefore I left. But then again, I never really got along with Dorelian anyway, but that was well known.

Taur can say a lot more things than that ;) He hasn't been around as long as me. I was one of the older members out there. I'm not so sure about UL having the biggest thread. Perhaps you should ask Falco, he and I worked on a project together (and other, naturally) before and I got a hunch that the thread of that project was larger than that of UL, though of course, I could be mistaking.
Taur remains a great guy though :p

Fladian

Errr! That's what I meant :p

Sorry 'bout all those late replies. I got a 'forbidden' message every time I tried to post, PM, log out, or do anything else for that matter.

Werbung: