Vote Kick Never Works

Celshock MP5

Man I was trying to get everyone to vote kick this little kid that was online who not only was way too young but was keeping his mic on all the time and pissing off the whole team. How many votes does it take or is it unanimous, its not the first time i have tried to get everyone to vote and failed lol. Its just so difficult to get enough people to actually do it. People were saying he had wall hax but I dont know about that so oh well just wanted to know how many votes it takes b/c I can never get enough to do it. I need admin lol. much easier ahahha.

Werbung:
its actualy more hassle than it is worth, it is only a kick, they can log back in in 5 seconds, and it takes you 5 minutes to tell all the nubs how to do a manual kick anyhow. just smoke a phatty and deal till admin logs in or he logs off, you can alsays record a demmo, and condump the console after typing status if you can see his movements and shooting are bunk.

JHoliday

OR!!!!!! we have an IRC channel and deviant, worm and sometimes me, is usually idling in there. or just hit the aim button on 1 of the admins name, or just smoke a phatty blunt like daddy suggests

Swearengen

Last night (friday night) there were so many afk's (with only 16 people in the site, at least 3 and sometimes 5 were afk). After last night, I'd like to see a timed afk kicker if possible.

Even a setting at 5 minutes would be better than the site being jammed up.

CuRRyINaHuRRy

JHoliday said:
aurora said:
The server need an afk kicker.

90 sec to come back or it will kick u!

a voice of reasoning....

now if only the "all knowing" will answer to that

Yes, this is possible. I was at a server and it would kick anyone for being idle more than 5 mins. But then again, you need to take a piss or grab a bite and you dont want to leave cause the server is fulllllllllll all the time.

Puppet

I can understand needing a bathroom break but some people are trying to make their very own reserved slot after they get in. It isn't right. I think if an admin finds someone doing this then a 3 hour ban is a nice payback.

CuRRyINaHuRRy

Puppet said:
I can understand needing a bathroom break but some people are trying to make their very own reserved slot after they get in. It isn't right. I think if an admin finds someone doing this then a 3 hour ban is a nice payback.

3 hour!!! thats harsh. I gotta take quicker leaks :roll:

BillyTheKid

CuRRyINaHuRRy said:
Puppet said:

3 hour!!! thats harsh. I gotta take quicker leaks :roll:
What he said and other stuff too

DiLLa

yeh i was in a server that would say players name afk rnd 1

next rnd if afk again it would say the same but rnd2 etc til he was afk 3 rnds it would kick him automatically...that would be good even with admin in there because then we donthave to worry about it[/code]

Swearengen

DiLLa said:
yeh i was in a server that would say players name afk rnd 1

next rnd if afk again it would say the same but rnd2 etc til he was afk 3 rnds it would kick him automatically...that would be good even with admin in there because then we donthave to worry about it[/code]

That sounds like a winner right there!!!! Anything that allows you admins to concentrate on gaming instead of babysitting some jackasses sounds pretty damn good...

mYth

I full agree with the afk kick, but even more with the afk announcement.....seen it on many servers over the years hehehe

- [-.-t] :twisted:

Werbung: