WTS: Selling Steam Account for Very Cheap! Way less than valued!(Selling for $125)

MasonBeast1000

Hello everyone, I am selling my steam account. I have just lost interest in gaming, plus me going to college within the next few months also deters the need for me to play video games anymore, sadly. Anyways, if I can sell this account it will definitely help me with funds in college, and some of you most likely know how that goes...But, so to get to the point, here are the specs:

Valued at $1174
Selling for: $125 - Can be negotiated.
Games: 92 (Not including F2P)
Created: 3 Years Ago.
Steam Level: 5
Vac Bans: Yes, which will deter some people. A VAC ban on CSGO, which was two years ago, and most recently a VAC ban on Rust.
Community/Market Bans: No!
Profile name: MasonBeast1000
Add me on Steam if you want to look at the items. I know the VAC bans will definitely make some of you not want to buy, but if you don't play CS:GO or Rust, I have so many other games that you will definitely enjoy. Featuring: Left for Dead 2, Company of Heroes 1/2 + Expansions, Most of the Total War Titles, The Forest, GMOD, Insurgency, Prison Architect, Red Orchestra 2, and many others - add me on steam to look.
Please don't be put off by the VAC bans, they will only effect you if you are trying to buy CS:GO accounts.
Email me at mdking10@gmail.com for further questions/offers, or you could just post them in this thread!

Werbung: