Tribes Ascend is freaking hard!

iebo00

Just got a beta key for the new Tribes Ascend and it is freaking crazy hard! Set on some futuristic planets, you are in a spacesuit with jets and you jump around and 'ski' along the ground. Getting a hit on an oppenent is extremely tough. Some seem pretty skilled at it, but not me. I got a lucky few kills in several rounds but for the most part I was just missing everything.
It makes for a nice change of pace from the more realistic military shooters like CoD and Battlefield though.

You can get a beta key up until Jan 23 if you go like their Facebook page.
https://account.hirezstudios.com/tribesascend/

Werbung:

karthik potluri

I agree with you, the game is very hard in my opinion as well, i played it for a bit and stopped because it was really laggy on my computer. Plus, I was not able to get very many kills, I think I only got around 10 or 12 in the period of 2 hours that I played :/. That's pretty bad in my opinion, because I play call of duty and other stuff where I am really skilled :D

iebo00

I agree with you, the game is very hard in my opinion as well, i played it for a bit and stopped because it was really laggy on my computer. Plus, I was not able to get very many kills, I think I only got around 10 or 12 in the period of 2 hours that I played :/. That's pretty bad in my opinion, because I play call of duty and other stuff where I am really skilled :D

I also stopped playing in the middle of a round. I was just sick of getting powned over and over. I have figured out that best time to fire your weapon is when you're in the air and aiming down. I was able to get a new class (the Juggernaut) but I'm not much better with it. I might keep playing until I can get the technician class, which is similar to the engineer in Team Fortress 2. I want to get better, so I have to keep playing to do that.

Werbung:
I've gotten kinda tired from maps that are really huge and that's the reason why I didn't test the game. Still I like fast paced games and since the CB for Repulse which I was playing is over I might give it a try.