See Another Side of Super Paper Mario

jesta

5014-orig.jpg

"With Super Paper Mario, there’s more to the game than meets the eye. Sometimes you have to take a closer look and you’ll discover big things in the minor details. The official Super Paper Mario website brings that feel to the web, especially when you use Wii’s Internet Channel.

In the Wii Menu, open the Internet Channel and find the Nintendo site under your favourites. The central banner takes you to the Super Paper Mario website. Once you’re at the site, look for the icon of the Wii Remote at the top if the page. Select that icon to activate the power of Tippi, a Pixl from Super Paper Mario who helps him uncover some of the game’s many secrets.

What secrets will Tippi reveal? Go to the Internet Channel and find out!

Super Paper Mario is in shops 14 September, only on Wii." NoE Link here

Ooh exciting!

super-paper-mario-wii-images.jpg

Werbung:

jesta

Well, I've just been on the website firstly on my PC and then my Wii.
On the PC I found 13 coins I think, which can be used to download silly paper mario things like cut-outs and wallpapers etc.
And then on my Wii, using Tippi, I found 2 more coins and on almost every page there is help and advise for playing the game, like how to enter the arcade, cooking discs etc.

It was fun for like 1 minute but now I've scoured through every page looking for coins and now I can't seem to download anything. Oh well...:(

Really can't wait for this game though!!

Werbung: