Paper Mario! :o

Many felt Paper Mario should appear in Brawl, even though there's been confirmation of some stickers from the PM Series (e.g., Goombella).

But get this: Wii Fanboy takes Super Smash Bros. Brawl Wi-Fi for a test drive - Nintendo Wii Fanboy

Notice the sentence of key interest right after the Cptn. Falcon picture:
"We fought some other matches across multiple levels (on the Paper Mario level I got my ass kicked by Captain Falcon, but that's what I get for using Link) and we had a fairly smooth experience."

:eek:!!! Thoughts?! If anyone finds any screens or videos on the PM Stage, PLEASE post them!!! :D

Werbung:

guyofgod

Haha, well I now know this is totally untrue since I just got a notification: "Congrats! You are now free to play on ALL of the 41 levels! Congrats on unlocking them all!" or something to that extent and Nintendo doesn't tend to lie....oh wait, since when DON'T they lie :p "SSBB will be out before christmas!.....liers :p"

Wow! Congrats on unlocking "all the levels" but trust me, they've "lied" before but people don't consider it be outright "lying". Just trying to throw people off, really.

20chambo07

I don';t know if there is a paper mario stage or not because I don't really care about the stages. the gameplay and the characters is what draws me into the game

Werbung: