nintendo of europe website change? *STARTED TO UPDATE *AGAIN**

sharp141

EDIT

ITS FINALLY TAKING SHAPE!

IF YOU GO TO
HTTP://WWW.NINTENDO-EUROPE.COM

THE SELECT COUNTRY PART IS SIMILAR TO THE WII

here is qouted text from the website of "nintendo of europe"

In August 2002 we launched the Nintendo-Europe.com that you are looking at now. Back then it was the time of the Nintendo GameCube and the Game Boy Advance. We’ve seen a lot of changes over the past five years – and now it’s time for our online home to follow suit.

On 26 November we will close the curtain on our current website as we enter the final stages of preparation for our new online home. We would like to ask you for your patience as we work on finalising the new website. In the meantime we’ll make sure you can keep registering your products and will still be able to find our latest game sites.

At this stage, we would like to inform our existing members that the current distinction between Club members and VIP 24:7 members will disappear, as everyone registered on the website will become a Club Nintendo member. So if you’re already a member, all your account details will remain intact.

We want to thank you for your ongoing loyalty and we would like you to know that we are doing our very best to build a website that you will enjoy even more than the one you’ve been visiting these past five years.

Please stay tuned, we’ll be back soon!

do you think this could end up in new features

or even wii points from the cataloge????

hope this isnt hopeless but i really think that after the update there will be wii points in the cataloge

Werbung:

gunners-4-life

RE: nintendo of europe website change?

oh, that why when i went to the website it said it closed down, i thought that i was banned for visiting everyday for star points phew!

sharp141

gunners-4-life said:
oh, that why when i went to the website it said it closed down, i thought that i was banned for visiting everyday for star points phew!

its not started yet

26 november:mellow:

sharp141

well they did test it out before... and made a mistake and it actually went online
and people got the points, then nintendo took it off

sharp141

yeh i only have 1680 points, it says most of my games cant are already activated or summit, but i havnt used them yet?

Jailbreak

Thats unlucky, up and till now theres been nothing to spend them on anyway, but lets hope that in a few days time wii points will be in the starts cataloge

gunners-4-life

Jailbreak said:
Thats unlucky, up and till now theres been nothing to spend them on anyway, but lets hope that in a few days time wii points will be in the starts cataloge

guys, this is for europe only plus i have 1915 stars now
anybody know the conversion rate?

Werbung:

sharp141

gunners-4-life said:
Jailbreak said:

guys, this is for europe only plus i have 1915 stars now
anybody know the conversion rate?

the what?