Nintendo Conference News

jesta

"Information

- Nintendo plans to start a service center to help people set up the internet at their home, in order to aid them in getting online with the Wii.

- A DS download service is coming that will allow us to download DS demos from our Wii

- Wii Fit Dec. 1st in Japan. 8,800 yen ($75)

- Wii Vote Channel will be updated. Rate games you’ve played, search for games that fit your likes

- Mario Kart Wii, Spring 2008 in Japan, and there will be motorcycles, steering wheel included

- Sonic is playable in Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Sonic is shown, delayed in Japan until January 24, 2008, online co-op of some form (IGN translation may be wrong on this)

sonic_071010b_l.jpg

- Monster Hunter 3 was last heard to be for PS3, has now shown up for Wii. May not be exclusive, but the title is definitely coming to Wii (Update on this situation below). Series is massive seller in Japan
071010a.jpg

- Check Mii Out Channel (November for Japan), Everybody’s Nintendo Channel (DS demo channel), Pokemon Farm is a channel as well.

- Hudson WiiWare titles (Japanese dates)

Joysound (Karaoke) Spring 2008
Star Soldier R Spring 2008 (pics below)
Bomberman Spring 2008

- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Young King and the Promised Land team:

Tsuchida - producer
Toriyama - senario (FFX,FFX-2,FFXII RW,FFXIII )
Tanioka - music

- Monster Hunter 3 bigger screen

MH3wii.jpg

- Star Soldier R bigger screens

ssr001.jpg

ssr002.jpg

ssr003.jpg

- More Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Young King and the Promised Land screens

03_1_2_3_4_5.jpg

f02.jpg

f01.jpg

- Monster Hunter 3 has been removed from Capcom’s PS3 lineup and added to their Wii lineup." Source

Werbung:
okey thanks :) ye reli takes long time to post in so much info , and your getting stressed cuz you dont want anyone else to be first :p in my caze i were to late thou :) what do u think of all these news?? which one did u get most glad about?

jesta

Well, I love freebie so all the new channels will hopefully be good. Plus the WiiWare news, it's about time we got some news on WiiWare games! But probably most excited about Mario Kart, and the motorbikes!! WooT! And I've never played any monster hunter games, so that'll be good, especially now that it's a wii exclusive! ;)

alright :) yeah im very excited about Monster Hunter 3 ,Looks like a reli nice game. haven't played any Monster Hunter games either thou.
I Must say that the Sonic news made me most exicted :) I really liked the news about the Wiiware to,it was bout time as you said

Werbung: