Riverside Rush? what do people think?

Werbung:

Gaara

I dont like it...we dont have any cover when you go from the national side to the royal side...the majority of the times you try you get killed by a sniper...so better solution stay in your base lol...

Hari Seldon

Slartibartfast said:
I think it was not needed - we have much better inf maps - VV, CC.

Not Needed!! Ooh, i am shocked, we need as many maps as we can get. They should release a BF map pack or something, to reward the people who have splashed out with that little bit extra...

In terms of RR itself, i like it, contrary to what i first thought. i have an 11-1 win ratio so far! the map is different, its a border between vehicle and infantry. Here snipers get more kills, but they also get killed more so its swings and roundabouts.

Ricardo!

I think it is a good map now its out officaialy as Riverside Rush and provides good all round action but perhaps it does need just a little something

Samlc1

RR is my second favourite map. It goes like this from best to worst.

VV - Superb map with tight battles
RR - Trenches are always a bonus. To spaced out for my liking
CC - Not bad map. Any infantry map gets a thumbs up from me
BB - The ship is a nice idea. Tanks spamming shots at town sucks hard.
SS - Why even bother make this map?! Oh yeah planes!

T33T

KingRick said:
I kinda like it, but it needs something special.

Like the church in VV.

/agree

in costal clash the Windmill,seaside skirmish the big house (dont remember the word lol) and in bb the boat!

Werbung:

Samlc1

Seaside lighthouse ;) But the map is already out. I doubt they would take it back for work. Prehaps they wanted the trenches as the landmark of the mpa. Even though they pee me off.