What classic game do you think should be remade for either this or next generation?

There are many games that this new audience have yet to see or have never seen. Think about Collecovision. Or Atari. Or Nintendo. Most of the gamers today haven't seen what things were like before. The time when games were more about fun and there was no such thing as the internet.. And games were cartridges rather than discs or downloads.

What games do you think should be remade for the new era to educate the young on what gaming is all about?

I vote for an old nintendo favorite of mine. Last Ninja.

Werbung:

iebo00

I want them to bring back adventure games, the kind where you find items and have to figure out how to use them. They often had great story lines and were fun figuring out the puzzles. I played Maniac Mansion alot as a kid.

Remake Ikari Warriors in 3D and I'm happy. Or what about Duck Tales. (both games were for NES)

lol unfortunately, the best you'll get out of the Ikari Warriors is playing then in one of the King of Fighters games.

Ducktales was a favorite of mine growing up as well. But you have even less chance of that remake happening than Ikari Warriors lol

Super Six 4

What about Advanced Wars, perhaps for on PC, with good graphics, and maybe even a Total War style of gameplay, like Rome Total War or Medieval Total War. Better yet-a modern combat version of Empire Total War. Instead of those little battle cut-scenes, they could be more graphic and involve actual movement. They wouldn't have to be very long, but just a little bit. That could be fun because Advanced Wars was fun for Gameboy.

Cecil Estrera

I would love a new version of Doctor Mario and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Love to see them in the high tech resolutions, I think it would be great!

Graiden

I would love Hercules or Tarzan to be made into a more complex and diverse version. I really loved those games. Oh, and not to forget...Lion King ! They were awesome.

Shepherd337

I'm going to go on a little oddball streak here and probably give a game that not alot of people have heard of. I would personally love to see two games remade actually, the first being Alex Kid In Miracle World. That game carries so much nostalgia for me. The second game is Keith Courage In Alpha Zones. It was a strangely wonderful game that needs to be brought to this new generation of gaming.

wendellvan

What about Advanced Wars, perhaps for on PC, with good graphics, and maybe even a Total War style of gameplay, like Rome Total War or Medieval Total War. Better yet-a modern combat version of Empire Total War. Instead of those little battle cut-scenes, they could be more graphic and involve actual movement. They wouldn't have to be very long, but just a little bit. That could be fun because Advanced Wars was fun for Gameboy.

I love your idea on making a PC version of Advanced Wars. It would be cool to see it on PC with better graphics but still retaining it's original flavors. Also, AW on PC will have a very nice multiplayer feature on it I'm sure.

I think the optimal time window for a Final Fantasy VII remake is closing. Square needs something big to give them some of the momentum they've lost after XIII and XIV.

Werbung:

ECompany

I'm not sure if it counts because technically it was on a disc and for PS1, but they definitely need to make a Mega Man Legends 3. I absolutely adored both of the previous games, I played them both multiple times and spent a great deal of time just redoing fun missions and such. I know one was in development, but it recently got cancelled and that makes me very sad because It would be amazing to reboot this series.