Nintendo Announces New Wii Remote Jacket Accessory

wiipointsmaster

it says they started shipping yesterday and it could take anywhere from 5 to 10 days after they shipped it for you to get it. so i hope that i get mine within that time period. Does the postal strike affect people in the U.S. too?

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

wiipointsmaster said:
it says they started shipping yesterday and it could take anywhere from 5 to 10 days after they shipped it for you to get it. so i hope that i get mine within that time period. Does the postal strike affect people in the U.S. too?

yes wpm im afraid it does....

wiipointsmaster

lu1g1 said:
wiipointsmaster said:

ohhh mann i guess i won't be seeing my jacket for a while then. maybe if we're lucky Nintendo considered the strike when they said it would take 5 to 10 days for the jackets to come. so it really might just take that much time.

Phillysoul11

wiipointsmaster said:
lu1g1 said:
wiipointsmaster said:

ohhh mann i guess i won't be seeing my jacket for a while then. maybe if we're lucky Nintendo considered the strike when they said it would take 5 to 10 days for the jackets to come. so it really might just take that much time.

im so sorry wpm im pretty sure it wont affect us people in the US, not sure about the UK though.....missunderstanding :p

Ryano

Jailbreak said:
well the postal strikes been made illegal so post should be back to normal, then hopefully our jackets will come :D

I'm Irish so I never had to worry about the strike...but nice to here use will get yours aswell.

Zabz

I just bought my wii a week ago and have my jacket, it also came with an option of ordering up to four jackets!!! for free!!! from nintendo too

Werbung: