lu1g1 said:
krossa said:
krossa said:
Why can't I get one in Sweden!!!

Just tried www.nintendo.se again and now I found that it possible
to order it, so I did.

please dont double post krossa
and im so happy i got mine...they rock!

krossa as lu1g1 said try not to double post. There is an 'edit' button at the bottom of each of your posts. Cheers ;)

Hyrules007

I just ordered mines and I received the message below:

"Due to a high volume of orders being received, there may be an
extended delay in shipping your order."

Phillysoul11

Hyrules007 said:
I just ordered mines and I received the message below:

"Due to a high volume of orders being received, there may be an
extended delay in shipping your order."

extended might mean around 5 days or around a month lol their isnt any way to tell

hockeyhero

i just got my wii jackets!!!! They look pretty cool...... that popout part is smaller than i thought.... the pictures made it look enormous...... i dont know if i should keep it on since i already have a skin for my wiimote........

I'll post pictures soon....;)

shadowofchaos

I got it with my Wii... not really that useful.. but I guess it's okay... protects your remote... and you know it protects the TVs of those people that would Sue Nintendo because they didn't put the strap right and broke their HDTVs....

It's good! It protects you, me, and Nintendo! lol

Jesusdragon737

I think the jackets are ok, but if you throw the wiimote, it's just as likely that the back of it will hit your TV as the front of it. I think if Nintendo was aiming for making the wiimote safe to throw it would be just as "padded" on the back as well as the front. I think that the main reason for the wiimote is so if you swing it and hit somebody with it while you're swinging it, it won't hurt them as much.

Phillysoul11

yeah, plus i heard that the front part of the wiimote was the most sensitive and their is akor of padding there now which makes more durable

Danny

lu1g1 said:
yeah, plus i heard that the front part of the wiimote was the most sensitive and their is akor of padding there now which makes more durable
I never heard of the front being the most sensative part.. but.. I think it doesn't matter the top it just so you can't hit someone with it..

Werbung: